~ part 17 ~ of call

Why don't you want to be Avalon's friend?

I laugh.

' because I can't.'

Why can't you zayan?

' you do ask to many questions.'

She coughs awkwardly.

It's my job to. To ask to many questions.

Again the job thing.

' to ask to many questions?' I laugh again.

Yes. I need to know what your feeling inside. What you think of people. I need to help you.

'Nah this is just the talk you have to give people when they ask you the same question i just did. I get it. Don't try to hide it from me.'

If you say so.

I laugh more now.

' if you say so? That's what your going to say?'

I feel like she is smiling. Smiling of satisfaction.

Yes. What's wrong with that?

' well you are that of person who is straight forward and always wants to finish her job.' I chuckle.' I thought you were going to say something like ' oh zayan this is not about my job blah blah blah.'

Well zayan I'm not that type of person. And not everything is about my job. I mean your special to me. I never met anyone like you. I understand you.

' how do you understand me?'

Well my childhood was like yours you know. My dad died and my mum hated me. My school life was worser. People would tease me about my hair or.... weight.

I never knew that.

I feel guilty of what I said to her.

but you have a reason for this and your not telling me.

' I'm sorry.' Is all I said.