~ part two~ of story(5)

When I wake up, I look at the sun streaming brightly into the room. I like it how the sun always wakes me up in the morning. Like an alarm with no noise. It's tranquil. Calm.
" good morning sun!" I yawn before getting up.

I put on a t-shirt and long trousers. And let's not forget cardi! My long cardigan. My black cardigan. I grab my school bag.
" English, biology, mathematics-" I sing-song as I put books in my bag.
I love school. I love learning the different subject. But I hate the way, they all laugh at me.

I laugh, before eating my medicine.
" they all laugh at me!" I giggle, hysterically, falling on the bed.

When I go downstairs, I see mum kiss sandy on her forehead.
" good luck on your test today." Mum whispers.
" don't worry I will!" Sandy says before rushing out of the door, to excited to leave. When sandy leaves, I look at mum. She glances at me back. The awkwardness between us.

After a second or two, mum leaves.
" goodbye mum." I whisper to thin air.
Sandy already left in her friends car. And me? Well an excellent question.. I walk all the way to school.

It's fun walking to school. You see a lot of new things. Buildings. Parks. Shops. And let's not forget the beach.
I sigh, day dreaming about the beach. I love the beach. It's where I go most. I see a girl. A girl I recognise from school, who dropped her books. She is in the same year as me.
" hey," I say politely. Picking some of her books.
" hey and thanks for-" she looks up, shocked. Then gives me dirty look.

" could you not." She commands, stepping away from me.
I take my hair from the side of my ears, so she can't see my face.
" I'm sorry."

She scoffs. " geek." I hear her mutter as she hurries off to her friends.

That went well.

I walk to English.
" hey jade are you actually going to class?" I hear Jamie's conversation.
Jade puts her hand on her hips.
" yeah. I need to learn remember. I'm zayan. I'm a big geek with no life!" Jade laughs to her friend.

Just ignore them. Ignore everything. No one is here. But you. Just myself.
When I go to class, I see everyone has taken most of the space. They is a space next, to....that has been taken to.
I see another seat. As I walk to the seat, someone sits on it before I come.
" I'm sorry. I was here." He smirks.

The bell rings.
" ms labrooks just sit at the front." Mr Anthony sighs and puts his books on his desk.
I look at the front. It's full.
" I mean my desk." He bellows pointing at his desk. Not again.

Snickers spread around the room. They laughing at me. They laughing at me? Why they laughing at me?!
" ms labrooks what you waiting for? We don't have all day!" He bangs his hand on the desk.

I walk, slowly to the desk. Hesitating every steps. My books clutched to my chest. Then I take my seat, whilst everyone starts yawning and chortling.

" everybody quiet!" Mr Anthony roars to they class. My body is still shaking. The class hushes down to its leader.
" now let's begin by saying we are getting a new student in the class."
The door knocks. " here she is."

It was a small, petite girl. With long brown hair and light, sparkling blue eyes. She looked nervous, like how I am all the time.
" please introduce yourself."

She looks anxious. I would be. 30 glaring eyes, staring at you. Just you. I get that feeling every single day.
" hi I'm Avalon. And I just moved here."
She says softly.

" well Avalon, since Carissa is talking about her nails so much, she would be helping you today."

Carissa shrieks as she stands up. "what? I'm not going to babysit a grown up woman who is capable of finding things herself," she looks at Avalon, Who looks so innocent, and scowls. " especially someone like her."

Avalon looks a bit hurt and embarrassed by what Carissa was saying. Carissa is a evil witch and everyone knows it.
Theirs another knock on the door. A teacher.

" jack could I speak to you for one second?" She says. He nods and glares at us before he leaves. Oh no. This is not going to be good.

Carissa walks up to Avalon and spots her bracelet. A bracelet that she always used to wear. She yanks up Avalon's sleeve.
" what is this! You can't wear this  bracelet i wear." She snarls.
" my mum gave it to me."
Carissa shook her hair. " do I look like I care?" She said scornfully.

Everyone is quite. All silent. I would to. I know how much Carissa likes that bracelet. Carissa was vexed with rage. Her face full of fury.
" take. It. Off."

Avalon paused. " no." She says quietly.
I felt uneasy then, knowing that Carissa was capable of tearing someone to shreds when she was truly enraged.

I wanted to do something, but things moved so fast then I couldn't have gotten involved, even if I'd wanted to. Carissa grabbed Avalon's wrist so tightly her knuckles blanched. She yanked the bracelet so hard, that it broke.

All the girls cheered when it was broken. Like Carissa did something heroic. It made me want to puke. I take a glimpse of Avalon's wrist. It was pinkish. Carissa pulled the bracelet so hard that she hurt Avalon.

I wanted to save Avalon. I really did. Honest. But I couldn't. I just never had the confidence to do so. It's all my fault.

************************************
Hey guys!
Question:
What is your favourite animal?
Answer:
A horse.
Hasinaxxx