My Bad Boy

Prologue

~~Rachel's POV~~

"Rachel?" Tyler, my boyfriend, called. He was drunk and it wasn't hard to tell. A drunk Tyler is never good. "In the kitchen," I called, figuring it was safer to go along with him and not make him angry.

I cut the last apple slice as Tyler walked in. "Look at me bitch," he said harshly. I grabbed a bowl from the overhead cabinet and turned to face him. Tyler just stared back and didn't say anything. Without thinking of possible consequences, I turned away and started to pile apple pieces into the bowl. I walked over to the other cabinet to grab peanut butter, but I never got there. Tyler grabbed my shoulder and swung me around before pushing me up against the refrigerator. "Don't you dare fucking walk away from me!" he yelled in my face.

"I'm sorry," I said, scared of what would happen next.

"You're sorry what?!" he demanded, gripping my arm tightly.

"I'm sorry sir," I said, ignoring the pain I was in.

"That's what I thought," he started, "make me a sandwich and bring it to the room," he finished, walking out of the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes after he was out of sight and opened the fridge to start making his sandwich.

"Here's your sandwich," I said opening the door to our bedroom. Tyler was on the bed, under the covers, and his hand was not visible.

"Turn you on?" he asked, out of breath.

"Not really," I said placing his sandwich on the nightstand.

"Come here slut," he said.

"Not now," I said going to turn away.

"Yes now," he said grabbing me and pulling me down onto him.

"No Tyler," I said as I tried to get away.

He ripped my clothes off and laid me down.

This was going to be another long night with a drunken Tyler.

------------------------------------------------
A/N: short because prologue. Vote and comment. I use to write Not You and Me But Us, but this is my new story.