Chapter 1 ~ Leaving

Y/n mentally sighed as the seamstress's worked and tinkered with her wedding dress. Y/n didn't know anything about this man and yet they were to be married. Jasper, however, didn't care. He was a woman's man and he had giving more girls than you can count a one night stand. Y/n only knew this about him. A soft sound of foot steps and a cane hit the marble floor. The sound grew closer, but it stopped in front of the curtains Y/n was behind. 

"Are you done yet," an elderly woman snapped.

The seamstress stepped back and pulled the curtains back. The woman didn't looked amuse, but plain and stern. The seamstress looked worried when the elderly opened her mouth to speak.

"The dress will do," her voice quiet. 

The seamstress sigh with relief washing over them. Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed in anger. concerned they turned towards her. 

"You ok miss," one asked.

Y/n looked at her self in the mirror and slumped her shoulders. This wasn't her. 

"It's not me..." Y/n whispered and let the veil fall on her face.

"Miss Y/n, do you not like the dress?" 

Y/n smiled and turned towards them and shook her head. 

"It's beautiful, but it's not me."

They nodded and left. Y/n sighed and looked at her trunk. A smirked played across her lips as she walked to her trunk. Smiling  she pulled out the thing she needed, and shoved it into a bag and place it into a corner. Turning towards her dresser Y/n grabbed the outfit her father had gotten her and place it with her stuff and left. 

                                                                            *****

Y/n sighed once the music started and she slowly walked down the isle and only looked forward to see Jasper with a small smirk, but could be mistaken as a smile to those who didn't look closely enough. Once Y/n made it to him a small smirk played on her lips. She didn't even bother listen to the preacher, just stared at Jasper with a icy look in them. 

"Y/n?" the preacher called out her name. "Do you?"

Y/n blinked and looked at the crowed the back at Jasper before speaking.

"Nah, I have other things to do before I marry a stranger."

with that said everyone spoke and muttered, but Y/n grandmother stood up and yell above everyone.

"You are to marry him Y/n. You don't have a choice!"

Y/n removed her veil and glared at her with hate.

"You can't control me and this isn't what Clair would have wanted!" 

Y/n walked back towards the entrance and slapped the door. Enraged her grandmother went after her, while Jasper walked off in anger. Once her Grandmother found her she saw her in robes and the dress on the ground. 

"Y/n, what are you doing?!" the elderly woman yelled. 

"Leaving and started a new life. Bye Grandmother," Y/n smiled and left with a bag in her back. 

                                                                                     *****

Y/n hopped onto a small boat with fishing supplies, a map, her bag, and most importantly food. Night fell as the star twinkled brightly in the dark sky above. The moon reflected on the oceans rippling water. Y/n fell asleep as the waves slightly rocked her slightly enough to put her to sleep. The sound of the water and the soft breeze sang a soft tune in her ears. This was the start of a new journey and a change at freedom. 

But freedom comes with a price.