chapter 9

Niall walked up to Harry’s locker to find Liam and Zayn already there with him. He walked up slightly concerned when he saw Liam and Zayn arguing.

"Ask him." Zayn said, crossing his arms.

"Hi guys?" Niall crooked his eyebrow in.

"You ask him." Liam ignored Niall’s comment. "Please."

"Would one of you just ask him I am tired of hearing this!" Harry said turning around and slamming his locker. 

"Okay fine. Um, well." Zayn tried to start, "Me and Liam were wondering is you could, uh, help us understand something a little more." Zayn talked, starring at the ground and he squeezed Liam’s hand tightly.

Harry laughed, “You’re asking Niall about sex?” 

Niall laughed along side Harry until he realized they weren’t joking, “You’re serious?” 

"Just forget about it, we’ll figure it out." Zayn blushed.

"No, I don’t care I’ll help I just thought you guys had already done it."

"No." Zayn shrugged.

"Okay what’d you guys need to know?" 

"We just don’t really know how to do it."

"Pretty easy actually. Figure out who wants to top, take your dick and put it in his asshole. Pretty much the same as a girl, just not with a vigina. I mean they’re different ways to do it, you just have to find out what you like I guess."

Harry started laughing, “I never thought I’d hear the day Niall taught me how to have gay sex.” Harry continued laughing, “It’s like he’s teaching sex ed.” 

Liam rolled his eyes, “Do you have to use a condom?” 

"You don’t have to, me and Louis usually don’t. It’s just more sanitary with one. Though you might want to use lube or it’ll hurt, since it’s you first time." 

"Do you have any?"

"No sorry, Louis keeps that." 

"Are we going to sit here and produce a gay porno in our heads or are we going to go home?" 

"You all can, I’m going to catch a ride with Louis."

"You still coming over this weekend?" Liam asked Niall before he headed off.

"Yes and you better be there as well because I know what’ll happen if I’m alone with the love birds." Niall pointed at Harry before turning around and heading down towards Mr. Tomlinson’s room. 

He knocked lightly on the open door before coming in and shutting it. Louis turned around from where he was shutting off computers and smiled at Niall.

"Hey, Sweets, how’s it been?" 

"Just teaching kids how to have gay sex, the normal." Louis gave him a confused, yet concerned look. "Never mind, that sounded better in my head." Niall shook his head before wrapping his arms around Louis’ neck and bringing their lips together roughly.

"Hungry are you?" Louis chuckled as he pulled away. 

"i haven’t kissed you in almost two days. You’ve been so busy." Niall shrugged, looking down.

Louis pouted out his bottom lip, lifting Niall’s chin so he was looking at him. “Does my baby miss my lips?” Niall grinned, nodding his head before Louis’ lips were on his again. “I think somewhere else of yours will be enjoying my lips later.” 

Niall smirked, wrapping his arms around Louis’ waist. “So you don’t have anything to do tonight?” 

"Nope. I’m taking you out tonight, how’s that sound?"