Chapter 9 - A Good Misunderstanding

Team Ben or Team Aidan? Let me know your team below! Personally, I loooove Ben, you may not (yet) but it's my mission to win you over (well, for Ben to win you over.) :)

F.O.O.D. guessers..... no one guessed right, but this chapter is dedicated to nillyxx. She guessed, she didn't get it right, but she guessed and thats what matters! Aha! Also dedicated to Luluann who gave me the inspiration to get this chapter done, as she went through and voted on EVERY chapter. Now thats, dedication. Thankyou Luluann and nillyxx. NO VOTE BAR.

Chapter 9 - A Good Misunderstanding

~*~
 LAUREN

I could feel his eyes on me. But I couldn't look up. I couldn't face him. This had been my secret so long and now, now all my hard work gone! Just. Like. That. "What is going on here?" His voice boomed. He was mad. Crap. I said nothing.

"Who is that?" He demanded, I glanced up quickly. He was storming towards me. Cameron started crying. Ben's head whipped to the side.  "Who are they?" He repeated. He finally stood in front of me. I felt a tear slid down my cheek.

"You moved on didn't you? With that idiotic pup." He spat the word. "Huh?" I asked confused. Moved on with Aidan? "I can't believe you! I wasn't even gone for a year! And look at you! Two children? TWO with some idiot who isn't even your mate?!" He demanded.

"Get out of my house, NOW." I said getting angrier by the second. He left me, not the other way around! " Oh don't worry, I'm leaving." He said darkly, heading towards the door. "Wasn't asking you to stay! Besides, your making my children upset!" I yelled at his back as he headed down the stairs. He slammed the door on his way out. I leaned against the wall, slowly sliding down the wall slowly. 

The twins crying was the only thing that would get me up and moving, so cry insistently they did. I got up and went into their room. Carrying them downstairs I set them in their high chairs. I sat down at the table. They had stopped crying. 

"Mommy's life just got a whoooole lot more complicated boys." I told them. They looked at me. I wondered what they were thinking. They were barely a month old, but werewolf babies were stronger, even as children. But, they had to be thinking something... right? Were they wondering where there dad was? Why their mom had cried almost all day? Wondering, what would happen now? I know I was.

*****

4 missed calls from Aidan. I couldn't even listen to them, deleting them as soon as they finished recording. Ben didn't call. I think Aidan was right, suggesting that the twins were connected to me too. My stomach kept churning, thinking of what I had done. It seems the twin felt this way too. I swear, they set a record today. Most barfs by two children in one day.

When they finally went to bed, I was glad. I needed to... think. The thought of seeing Aidan again made me sick. I don't know if I'll ever be able to look at him again. I should have known it was Aidan. Ben was like that. He used to be anyway......

FLASHBACK

The front door opened and shut. "Lauren? Lauren are you here?"  I heard Ben call. I rushed down the stairs. As per usual, he opened his arms. He caught me. He swung me around, my legs flying. I kissed his cheek. "Hi Ben." I said smiling. "Hey Lauren." He replied, smiling back at me.

We stared into each other's eyes. "Uh, Ben?" I asked. "Mhm?" He quired lazily. "Can you put me down now?" I asked. He smirked deivlishly. "Sure." He said, letting my body slide down his until my feet touched the floor. 

I rolled my eyes at him. He winked at me. I walked into the kitchen. In a pretty, and new vase, were two dozen thornless, long stem white, pink and red roses. I turned and looked at him. "What?" He asked, shrugging it off. He waked over to the vase. Pulling out a soft pink colored rose, he walked towards me. 

"No flower will ever be as pretty as you," He said, tucking my hair behind my ear. "but some, can try." He told me, putting the flower in my hair. He kissed me on the nose, and stepped back away from me.

END OF FLASHBACK

Sighing, I let the memory go. Those were different times. Everything had changed now. And things were about to change, big time, once again.  

~*~

So, it's VERY short, but I'm tired, but still wanted this out. Can I promise to update in like... a day or two? So NO VOTE BAR. Thanks again Luluann14 and nillyxx for your support and comments! :3