Chapter 1 - Becoming A Mother & Chapter 2 - Getting Back In The Dating Game

This entire story is dedicated to my friend, PenvsSword. She has supported me all throughout this book, and will (hopefully) continue to support me all throughout the other. Thank you so, SO, much. At 3AM when I was stuck on a chapter, there was always one person who I could turn to, and that was her. I wish I could thank her more, but this is the only way I knew how to. Don't think I should be the only one thanking her here, you should be too. She helped come up with new ideas, and get the chapters out to you guys on time. Thank you, I will never know how to repay you. :)

~*~

Chapter 1 - Becoming A Mother

The night of my senior prom was a monumentous night, but not for the reason you're thinking. The night of my senior prom would be forever known as my sons birthdays. I was blessed with twin boys, named Cameron and Tyler. They were 6 minutes apart, and are almost completely identical.

When I looked to the side of the bed, it was not my husband or even boyfriend standing there, it was my mom. If this weren't embarassing enough I'm a werewolf who has found her mate. Where was my mate today? I don't know. Wherever he was though, he could stay there. He had left me on the same day I was supposed to tell him I was pregnant.

How could it get worse you ask? He's an alpha, and moved his entire pack away from me to a different town. Only my mom was allowed to stay. My father died when I was young so it was just my mom and I. Being a mother of twins alone would be tough, but I had my mom, and that would have to do for now.

*****

I should have known Cam would be the quiet one, after all, he didn't make a single sound when he was born. Ty? Ty came out screaming... and never stopped. I looked at the clock. 4:30 a.m. I had moved out of my mothers house and bought a small apartment with money from my college fund. I planned to go to college, but maybe in a few years, I had two little people to take care of for now.

"Waaaaaaa" Ty cried from his crib, reminding me of my current predicament. Once Ty starts crying, Cam wakes up and crys too. I really should have put them in two different rooms but my apartment only had two bedrooms.

"Waaa!" Ty cried. At hearing his baby brothers distress, Cam started crying too.

"Shh." I said trying to get Ty to stop crying, as soon as he was quiet Cam would go back to sleep as well. Once they were finally quiet, I left the room, shutting the door quietly. I was beat. Being a mother was hard, people thought it was hard having 1, I had 2!

I had to go shopping though, so I called my mother. I hated doing this, I thought while the phone rang, my mom had supported me so much and this was probably the first time she wasn't here helping me with the boys and what was I doing? Calling her right back!

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey mom, listen, I need to go shopping, I need a few things. Would you mind coming over and watching the boys for a while? I just out them down for a nap, they should sleep for awhile but with them you never know." I told her.

"Sure, sure. Give me 5 minutes, I'll be over. Bye sweetie!" She said, hanging up the phone.

Sure enough, 5 minutes later, my mom showed up.

"Hey honey, go get the stuff you need. How long will you be?" She asked.

"Uhh, well I need more diapers, I need to basically restock my fridge and buy a few last minute baby things." I told her.

"Ok, take your time." I grabbed my purse and headed to my car. I had a blue pontiac wave, a present from my mate a few years back. I hopped in and started the car.