Chapter 5 - Alphaliscious

A/N: OMG guys. I love you all. Legit, your my family now. Feel free to move in! <3

30 VOTES?!? I just started again, but WOW. You know what this means right? Yet ANOTHER raise in the vote bar! I have to, I need time guys! ;) So, new vote bar is 40! Holy! If you guys impress me again and are able to reach that just as quickly as the others... wow. Also, if you wouldn't mind.... go back to chapter 1,2,&3 and vote if you haven't already? I appreciate it. Oh, and I'm updating earlier than promised because of those! Votes are your friends.... not the enemy! ;)

Chapter 5 - Alphalicious

Cute chapter title eh? Aha, moving on!

~*~

....and all hell broke loose.

"Ben! How are you my boy? Haven't seen you in forever!" Said an alpha, clapping Ben on the back. "We have to go fishing again soon ok?" Said yet another alpha. Ben nodded and smiled. Many other men shouted out hello's. Aidan watched amazed, and so did I. "Ben!" A little girl cried, running forward and jumping into his arms. He caught her easily.

He smiled at her before a confused look came across his face. "Who are you again?" He asked. "You know who I am!" The little girl cried out. "Stop being silly, I'm Angie, remember?" She asked, frowning slightly. "Oh! Angie, right, right!" Ben said, laughing. "You didn't really forget me... did you?" She asked, looking sad. "Of course not! How could I forget my best friend?" He asked.

"Good." She said, turning her head to look around. Most of the alphas that had first greeted us had left to who knows where. Aidan was watching Ben like I was, trying to figure out what was happening. I didn't blame him, I was confused as well.

Ben set Angie down and she ran away. "How do all those alphas know you?" Aidan asked. "Who doesn't know Alpha Moon? Strongest pack around, and a charmer from what I hear." Said a deep voice. A charmer? Who had he been 'charming'? The thought of him with another girl felt like a stab to the heart. Ignoring my pain, I looked up to see a man, he looked to be about 50-ish, he had kind eyes and a warm smile. "Alpha Stevens." Ben acknowledged, holding out a hand.

The alpha shook it and turned to me. "Lauren I presume? Aidan hasn't stopped talking about you since your date the other night. I'm Alpha Stevens, but you can just call me Phil." He told me. "You as well." He said to Ben. "Dad! He's a rogue! He has no right to be here! He didn't ask, and he definitely wasn't invited." Aidan said, sending a glare Ben's way. Ben returned it.

"That's funny Aidan. I specifically talking to Ben on the phone. I believe my exact words were; "I'm having a get together for lots of alphas. You should come.". Now just because I didn't use the word invite didn't mean it wasn't one." Phil said. "But Dad-!" Aidan started but Phil cut him off. "No there will be no buts Aidan, treat our guest properly. I find this behaviour outrageous, and I am not afraid to teach you a lesson." Phil said.

Ben laughed, I turned and glared at him. That shut him up. "Now! We're all in the dining room, follow me and I'll show you the way." Phil said, he started walking, and pointed us to a room down the hall. "I have some business to attend to, but go make yourselves comfortable, I'll be down shortly." He told us.

Once he was out of hearing range Ben started talking. "We need to talk." He hissed at me. "No." I said, turning away and heading back towards the staircase, I could hear Isabelle upstairs. She may not be the nicest, but she was the only girl I knew here. 

I was about halfway down the hall when Ben grabbed my arm and pulled me into a closet. "What the hell!?" I yelled, trying to get out. Ben put his hand on the door handle, preventing me from opening it. He stepped closer to me. It was a small closet, and I ended up pinned against the wall. I put both my hands on his chest to push him away form me.

"I wanted to talk to you, but I would rather do this." He said, leaning in and claiming my lips. I was a goner the moment he first touched me. I responded instantly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, but I kept my mouth shut, denying him entrance. He growled, licking my bottom lip again. I gave in. He groaned his approval. 

He slid his hands down the side of my face, down my sides, and finally settled his hands on my butt. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We made out for a good 10 minutes. When suddenly he let me go, setting me down on the ground.

"Thanks babe. That was great. Lets do it again." He said, winking at me, before walking out the closet door, and shutting it behind him. I was left breathing hard, confused and in need. How dare he!? More importantly, why had I let him? 

*****

Ben sat across from me at the table, every once in a while, he would run his foot up my leg. Each time I would shiver, he was enjoying this, the idiot. He knew he could have me any time he wanted, and he absolutely loved that fact. We ate our lobster dinner and I tried to carry on like nothing had happened. Aidan kept catching my eye, every time I would look away quickly, he kept shooting me confused looks.

I knew it was bad to string Aidan along when it was obvious Ben and I still had some... stuff to overcome but, Ben would leave eventually. And when that happened, I would need a friend. Maids came in and cleared our plates quickly and quietly. 

"So! Let me just say, welcome alphas and pack mates! We have gathered, just to gather. I like to keep in touch, hear how things are going. Feel free to stay in the pack house for a while, and I hope to get a chance to talk with everyone during your stay." Phil said. 

Everybody stood up and mingled. The person sitting beside me, I think his name was Jackson, had left and Ben quickly took his place. "Hey babe." He said, sending me a flirtatious smile. "Goodbye jerk." I said, standing up. Ben reached up and took my elbow and pulled me back down into place. "Fine. You want to talk? Who's Angie? How do you know her? Where have you been for so long?" I asked, standing up, yelling now. "OR THE QUESTION ON EVERYBODY'S MIND, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?" I screamed, I could feel tears gathering in my eyes. Every eye was on us.

Ben's mouth flapped open in a fish like manner. I would say it was unattractive, but nothing about Ben could ever be unattractive. Well, maybe accept his big ego. I stood up, the tears now freely falling down my face. I stormed out of the room. 

~*~

Well, what can I say? There are many things to say. I love you guys, my big wattpad family is what you are! Thank you is definitely one. And, you make me so happy I just want to cry... *happy tears of course* :')

OH! Annnd, I need actors for Lauren, Ben and Aidan. When I need another actor for... new, surprising characters, I'll let you know! :D 

Vote!

Comment! *actors?*

Fan!

*oh, and did I say Lauren what colour hair Lauren had?*

*sorry its so short* :)