Lovers Denied [Chapter 21]

Sorry it's been so long since we've last uploaded, but life has been HELLA busy and I (Khyla-Logan) haven't been in a writing mood lately, mostly because my laptop has yet to be fixed :/ But I'm sucking it up and uploading this chapter and hopefully we can get back to our routine for this story.

To get the ball rollin' the first person to comment AND vote on this chapter will have it dedicated to them and we'll read a story, any story, that you've posted on Wattpad with a vote on every chapter and a comment where we see fit. Wow, what a run on lol. :)

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for reading :)

Chapter 21-

I'm not one to dwell on the details, so I'll just tell you the gist of things. 

Her wolf rejected me. 

I just got full on rejected by my mate. I'm Alpha, I don't handle rejection well! Especially when it's my mate!

I swear this woman is going to be the death of me. 

Everytime my wolf even so much as breathed in her direction, she was ready to rip out my throat. We actually almost fought at one point, but my grandpa pulled us out quickly to avoid any lasting damage. 

Not even he knows if we can make it work after that whole scene, and now she won't even talk to me in our human forms! This was all so infuriating and we both just needed some time to ourselves to figure this whole thing out. Abrielle went to go talk to Melanie I think, while I went for a run. 

Why is this happening? I asked myself as I took my shirt off took off into the woods. 

First the whole thing with my dad, and now this. 

Why can't things ever go right for once? I think I've been through enough these past few years. 

But there's no use complaining.  I told myself. I just had to tough it out, solve on problem at a time. I hate to say it, but this whole thing with Abrielle is going to have to be put on hold until my pack was secure. A good Alpha never puts anything above his pack. Not even their soulmates. I love Abrielle, with all of my heart even, which is why we need to put "us" on a backburner until we can both focus all of our attention on developing a relationship between my wolves. 

I guess I have some talking to do...