Lovers Denied [Chapter 5]

Khyla here! :P

Okay so, this is Logan’s version of the last chapter. I wanted to give you a little insight on what he was thinking about while he and Bri were talking. I’m sorry if it’s a bit confusing, I was trying to capture Logan’s feelings about the whole mate thing… which he’s confused about himself. I’ll explain it all at the end.

Enjoy

And Happy Birthday to AznDork! Lol I feel like I just insulted you by saying your username...I don't really know her like that, but she seems Koo.... So... Yeah.. Lol Happy Cake Day :)

Logan’s POV-

Shit! She’s about to take the towel off…

What should I do?

Well…. I AM her mate…. She doesn’t have anything that I won’t see in the future…

NO! That’s wrong…. And even an unloving bastard like you has a sense of right and wrong…

Just before she opened her towel, I cleared my throat to alert her of my presence and the way she jumped almost made me laugh. She quickly covered herself before glaring at me.

“Logan! What the hell are you doing here?”

Okay, how should I answer this? I’m trying to get in good with her, so being a asshole won’t cut it.

“Well, I came here to talk. Wasn’t expecting a show though.” Damn, couldn’t help myself.

“Why are you in my room?” She was so… cute when she was mad, I just wanted to pinch her nose.

What the hell is wrong with me? Pinching noses? Really?

“Because I want to be?” Nice, you’re so not being an asshole at all….

Get the fuck out.” She hissed.

Whoa, my gal’s got fire!

“Such foul language for a woman.” I scolded, but I actually liked that she cursed. That way, I wouldn’t get scolded by her in the future.

“Logan, I don’t care! Where the hell do you get off invading my privacy like this and scaring the hell outta me in the process?”

“Um… that was your fault.” I said, amused by the whole situation.

“How dare y—“

“Shut up.” I groaned, knowing the Alpha in her wouldn’t appreciate being told what to do.

“Excuse you?” Fire burned in her eyes and I fought the urge to laugh in her face.

I said shut up.” I repeated, not backing down from the death stare she was giving me. If looks could kill, that look would get the job done. “I thought you would be able to sense my presence in here, and if not that then I thought you would at least catch my scent. But since you didn’t then… yeah that’s your fault.”

I couldn’t help the smug grin that appeared on my face as she thought about what I said. Instead of admitting that she was wrong, she huffed.

“Turn around.” She ordered and my blood boiled. Whoa, now I know how she feels.

“Excuse you?” I asked, using the same tone she did.

Turn around.” She repeated and I almost saw red.