Chapter Three

(Edited)

Groaning at the pain pounding in my head, I slowly opened my eyes. It was fairly dark in the room and for that I was thankful. I tensed when I realized I was lying on my bed. Glancing around, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Father wasn't in my room. He’d done it again, I thought. I hadn't been awake for it, then. Good. At least he couldn’t get that satisfaction.

But it had happened. There wasn't a doubt in my mind as I noticed the pain that radiated from the junction between my thighs. I sighed, and rolled over to the edge of the bed, grimacing at the sting the motion caused.

I stood and slowly walked over to the bathroom, still naked. I flinched at the sight of my malnourished body. You could see my ribs and my slightly tanned complexion was ghostly pale, startling me. I looked horrible.

Locking the bathroom door behind me, I paused to close my eyes and relish in the relief of the small sense of security I got just from that simple action. I reopened my eyes and strode over to the shower, turning it on. Sticking my hand in the spray, I made sure it was good and hot before walking around to the back and getting in. A shower always seemed to lessen the pain after he raped me. So, it had become routine.

I lathered up my body, frowning when I noticed the blood on my inner thighs. He must have been especially rough. I took a moment to be grateful that I was unconscious when he'd done it. Then, I gently washed down there, wincing at the pain as I did so.

After washing the blood, sweat, and grim off of my body, and rinsing out my lathered up, dark brown hair, I still didn't feel clean, but I stepped out of the shower anyways. Nervous about being nude in the open for too long, despite the locked door; I quickly dried my body off and ran a brush through the snarls of my wavy hair.

Then, with a towel tied securely around my waist, I walked back into my room and hurriedly found some clean clothes. I dressed quickly, constantly glancing at the door. It wouldn't be the first time Father had purposely walked in on me getting dressed. That used to be his favorite way of raping me. Since I was already naked, he didn't have to work as hard.

I shook my head as if that could get rid of the disturbing thoughts. Then, I pulled a red long sleeve shirt over my head, and tugged on my favorite pair of old blue jeans. I quickly slipped on my sneakers, lacing them up carelessly.

After I was fully dressed, I went back into the bathroom and hung up my towel. Then, I turned the exhaust fan on and shut the door on my way out. After that, I climbed up on my desk chair, and grabbed the old stuffed bunny that I always kept on the top shelf.

I stepped down from the chair, pushing it out of the way. Then, I carefully, grabbed the little piece of fabric I'd sewn on to the bunny's back. I pulled it down; taking the rest of the fabric, which made up its back, along with it, revealing the small camera I'd situated inside of the stuffed animal.

Pulling the camera out and tossing the bunny onto my bed, I rewound the video to a few minutes before I climbed in through the window. From the camera's point of view, you could clearly see Father entering my room, his eyes flicking from corner-to-corner, and finally his face twisting with rage as he realized I wasn't there. He sat down on my bed, muttering curses as he awaited my arrival.

I watched as I cluelessly climbed in through the window, my expression slightly fearful as I sensed something was off. Then, Father stood, and approached me. I watched, emotionless, as he began to beat me mercilessly. Once I fell to the ground unconscious, my attention was grabbed. What had he done to me?

Watching in morbid curiosity, I'm sure my eyes widened in horror as he began to rip my clothes off, running his grimy hands all over my skin. Suddenly grateful I'd taken a shower, I glanced around at my now ruined clothes, which littered the floor.