Love is way too confusing - Chapter 6

Warning - this chapter does get a bit sexual so if you don't like this stuff with kissing and stuff, then please don't read - I don't want any angry complaints - especially .....!

I'm enjoying Hogwarts so far - you've got the really good lessons (such as charms, transfiguration, herbology) and then you've got the super boring ones (defense against the dark arts, history of magic, potions). 

Quidditch tryouts are coming out soon. Harry said I could always come along and watch Gryffindor's practice. Of course I would, but only to see Fred's muscular arms beat bludgers out of the way.

So I'm now sitting with Ron and Hermione in the courtyard near the quidditch pitch. They're bickering over some book while I'm just daydreaming. Honestly, I couldn't care less about what they're arguing over.

But they shut up once we see a large crowd of green and silver pass us. This is not good.

Then the Gryffindor team stride up towards them aswell. Then I remember that this is the part that Ron is just barfing out slugs after he tries to curse Malfoy.

Ron, Hermione and I run up to the teams.

"Where d'ya think you're going, Flint?" 

"Quidditch practice," Flint says, like it's the most obvious thing he could've said during this circumstance.

Someone's got sass!

"I've booked the pitch for Gryffindor today!"

"Easy, Wood," Flint says,"I've got a note."

And he pulls a bit of parchment out of his parchment out of his pocket. It's very crumbled up and looks rather dirty. Oliver snatches it out of Flint's hands and reads it out loud to the rest of the Gryffindor team.

"'I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new seeker.' You've got a new seeker, who?"

It's Malfoy.

Speak of the devil, Malfoy comes striding up in his quidditch gear, holding a new Nimbus 2001. It looks like a really horrid broom anyway - more like someone needed something to clean a fireplace with so it's covered in soot. And he's got a cocky smirk on his face that I would just like to wipe off with one good slap on the face.

The Gryffindor team are snickering. I probably would too if I didn't know what was going to happen in the forseeable future.

"Malfoy?" Harry says, like it's the funniest thing in the world.

"That's right," Malfoy says,"and that's not all that's new this year."

Of course: the whole Slytherin team has Nimbus 2001's. Ugh, I'm blinded from the flashiness.

"Where did you get those from?" Ron asks.

Chillax Ron - your best friend will get a Firebolt in a years time.

"A gift from Draco's father," Flint says. 

"You see, unlike some, Weasley," Draco gloats,"my father can afford the best."

Oh go play with a ball of string, you butt-trumpet!

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in," she says,"they got in on pure talent."

You go, Hermione! Woo!

Girl power.

"How dare you talk to me," Malfoy says,"you filthy little mudblood!"

I hate him so much!

"You're not the king," I say,"you filthy little ferret."

"Well at least I'm not the one who got mistaken with a muggle!"