Hotel Room Fun ;)

Your P.O.V~

You and Harry just got back from going to a club and were a bit tipsy and horny.

You both stumble into your guys hotel room.

"Ugh I'm so hornyyyy!" You slurred.

Harry smirks and says "I can help with that babe."

He then picks you up and lays you on the bed and gets on top of you and kisses you roughly.

You kiss back rougher and tug at his shirt. He takes it off quickly and goes back to kissing you. He slips his hand in your pants and rubs you roughly. You moan in his mouth and take his pants off so he is only in his boxers and rub him. He moans and pulls back from the kiss and takes off his boxers and your clothes off and slams into you hard.

You scream in pleasure as he pounds into you hard and rough making the bed hit against the wall. He moans and groans your name as he continues to fuck you better then any other guy could. You scratch his back and moan louder as you reach your climax.

After awhile you scream in pleasure and cum on his dick while he groans your name and cums in you. After that you fell asleep quickly since you were drunk and exhausted and your pussy hurt like hell. Harry got up and took a shower and got back in bed with you and kissed your forehead and whispered "good night my love I love you so much princess" and fell asleep. You smiled in your sleep and snuggled into him more and had a peaceful sleep with the love of your life next to you.