Harry Styles Dirty Imagines

Your P.O.V~

You and Harry have been dating for 3 years now and you guys are on your honeymoon.

You and Harry are swimming in the pool at the hotel you guys were staying at.

You were getting ready to get out of the pool when all of a sudden Harry pulls you back in the pool.

"Harry what are you doing?!?!" You exclaim.

"How dare you try to leave me while I'm horny you naughty girl" Harry says.

You smirk and say "well then let's take care of that"

Harry slams you against the pools wall and kisses you roughly.

You moan in Harry's mouth while he fingers you.

"Oh fuck Harry uhhhh baby!!" You moan.

"You like that huh you little dirty slut!"

"Y-yes" You manage to moan out as you cum on Harry's fingers.

"Mmmmm you taste good" Harry says while licking the cum off of his fingers.

Harry then takes off his swim trunks and your bikini and slams into you.

"OH SHIT HARRY MMMM FUCK BABY!!" You scream loudly.

"FUCK YOU'RE SO TIGHT!!" Harry moans.

"SHIT HARRY YOU'RE SO BIG!!" You moan.

*30 Minutes later*

"UHHHH FUCK!!" You and Harry scream in unison as you both cum on each other.

You and Harry go in your guys hotel room and take a shower together and change into your guys pajamas and snuggle together on the bed while watching a movie.

THE END!

Note: hope you guys liked it, it was my first imagine so yeah bye now!!:)