The Beach

Your P.O.V~

"This is wrong Harry not here" I pulled away from him nervously as his hand traveled up my shirt. Harry was begging to have sex but I kept refusing because we were on a beach after all. It might be an empty island but still.

"Come on (Y/N), baby I know you want to" he whispered sending chills up my spine and causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

I crashed my lips onto his roughly causing him to slam his back against the sand as I get on top of him.

"You're so hot" he whispered before unbuttoning his shirt fast as I pulled my shirt off fast.

Then he flipped us over so I was underneath him and trailed kisses from my boobs to my jeans as he slipped them off fast.

"Mmmmm" he moaned as he almost had me naked.

He then pulled my underwear off revealing myself to him.

"Beautiful" he smirked at me before removing his pants and boxers and slowly placing himself on top of me.

"Are you ready princess?" He asked before I gave him a nod telling him I'm ready.

He slowly pushes his big member into me causing me to squeeze my eyes shut in pain as he slowly thrusts into me. After a few more thrusts the pain went away as pleasure took over my body causing me to scream his name and moan wildly.

After about 30 minutes of complete pleasure me and Harry both cum with eachother while screaming eachothers names.