The nerd

Your P.O.V~

I walked to class and sat at my desk like usual I was the first one there.

After awhile everyone showed up and sat at their desks.

The teacher then walked in.

"Ok class today we are doing a project and you will need partners" the teacher said.

"And I will be assigning the partners" she added.

Everyone groaned except for marcel. Marcel is the schools nerd but I find him cute and adorable. While the teacher was assigning everyone their partners I dozed out and started daydreaming about marcel.

"(Y/N)!!!" The teacher said.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked.

"You will be partners with marcel" she said.

I smiled widely and said "ok".

"Now go sit with your partners everyone and start working on the project" she said.

I was going to get up to go sit next to marcel but he was already making his way over here.

"H-hi (Y/N)" he stuttered.

"Hey marcel" I smiled at him.

"S-so u-um l-let's start w-working on the p-project I-I g-guess" he said.

"Ok" i said. We started working on the project but I didn't really pay attention I just looked at marcel taking in all of his flaws. He's perfect I thought to myself. I was interrupted when the bell rang signaling the end of school. I quickly walked to my locker and packed everything I needed. While I was packing my stuff up I heard someone walk over and I looked up.

"Oh hey marcel, what's up?" I said to him.

"I-I w-was w-wondering I-if y-you w-would l-like t-to c-come o-over t-to m-my h-house t-to w-work o-on t-the p-project" he sttutered out.

I smiled at him and said "sure".

"O-ok h-here's m-my address" he said handing me a paper with his address and phone number on it.

"Thanks I'll see you later marcel" I waved at him and finished packing and walked to my car and got in and drove to my house. When I got to my house i ran up to my room and changed into something different to impress marcel. After about 10 mintues I grabbed my book bag and went into my car and started driving to Marcel's house.

I arrived at Marcel's house and got out of my car and looked at the house with my mouth opened. The house was huge! I walked to the door and knocked on it. A sexy looking guy opened the door. He had a head full of messy curls, he was wearing a T-Shirt and black skinny jeans. I didn't realize I was staring at him for that long until he started laughing. I blushed and took my eyes off of him and looked him in the eyes.

"M-marcel is that you?" I asked the guy.

"Yes it is" marcel responded.

"Wow....you look nice" I complimented him. He smiled at me with that beautiful smile of his and said "thanks you don't look to bad yourself" he complimented back. I blushed.

"Oh um sorry you can come in..." he said. I smiled at him and walked inside and gawked. It.was.amazing!!!

"Wow..." I breathed out. He chuckled which caused me to blush again.

"So Um where are we going to study?" I asked him.

"Up in my room" he said. I nodded my head. He walked to his room and I followed him and sat on his bed.

"So..." he was beginning to say but I couldn't help myself and I crashed my lips onto his roughly. He kissed back and I pulled back and blushed really hard.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself..." I apologized.

"No no it's ok I was waiting for that moment" he said and crashed his lips back onto mine.

We made out on his bed and things started getting heated. He slipped my shirt and his shirt off and then took my bra off and played with my nipples causing me to moan loudly.

"Oh god..." I moaned. I slipped my hands in his boxers but he pulled my hand back out.

"I want you to take my pants and boxers off with your teeth" he growled in my ear.

I obeyed and took his pants and boxers off with my teeth and played with his balls causing him to moan loudly. I stopped and since I couldn't wait to have him in me I quickly took my pants and underwear off and started riding him. The room was filled with our moans and heavy breathing. After a while I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"I-I'm...*moans* c-close" I moaned out. He grunted and said "m-me t-to" and with that I came on his big dick while he came inside of me. I rolled off of him and lied down next to him, both of us trying to control our breathing.

"Best" I panted out.

"Sex" he added.

"EVER!!" We both yelled out together and laughed at each other. After we stopped laughing we cuddled into each other while wrapped up in the bed sheets. Forgetting about the project and not bothering to go home, I stayed at Marcel's house since I was to tired to drive and we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

The End!!

Note: I hope you like it!!! Bye now!! :)