Larry threesome

Your P.O.V~

You just got back from work and was walking to the kitchen but stopped when you saw Harry and Louis sitting at the kitchen table talking quietly but stopped when you entered.

"Um hey guys" You said.

"Hey" They replied.

"So what were you guys talking about" you asked.

"Nothing" they said as they eyed you hungrily with lust filled eyes.

"Um ok..." you said awkwardly and walked up to your room to take a shower but all of a sudden you got pinned to your bed.

"Babe me and Louis are horny can you help us?" Harry asked.

"S-sure" you sttutered out.

Harry and Louis smirk at eachother and strip down so they are both naked.

Louis walks up to you and puts his dick in your face.

"Suck it" he said and you obeyed and started deep throating him while he moaned loudly.

Harry walks up to you and sticks his long fingers in you causing you to moan on Louis dick sending him over the edge and making him cum in your mouth.

You moaned loudly as you cummed all over Harry's fingers.

"Oh Harry..." you moan.

Harry takes his fingers out of you and licks them clean.

Harry then positions himself in your front while Louis positions himself in your back and they both slam into you at the same time causing you to scream in pleasure because of how big they are.

They both grunt and groan while pounding into you faster and rougher.

You scream loudly when Harry started pounding deep into you causing him to hit your g spot.

The room was filled with moans and groans from all of you causing the other boys to here you guys.

*30 Minutes Later*

All that was heard was the moaning and groaning as Harry and Louis cummed in you while you cummed on Harry's dick.

After that you all fell asleep.

The next morning you,Harry, and Louis all got showers and went downstairs to eat breakfast when you guys heard the boys making the sex noises from yesterday causing you guys to blush. After they stopped embarrassing you guys you all spent the day having fun and relaxing.

THE END!!

Note: hope you enjoyed it!!:)