Chapter Nineteen

Chevron's POV:

The chandelier in the middle of the throne room glittered with the morning sun that was shining through the pink clouds outside. I stood against the window pane glass, staring out at my little girl who had just thrown a snowball straight at Trex's face and fallen down onto the white snow in full-blown giggles.

"You hurt the Princess of this planet and my one true mate. You have shown, quite clearly, the betrayal to your planet." I said turning to face Xavier who was holding Shelia up by the neck and Zeus who was standing in front of four cowering dominants. 

Silently I made my way back to my throne to sit beside Mercuries who looked just about ready to snap every neck in this room. We had been away from Alina for just over two hours now and our beasts were straining against us, to just end the traitor's life already and go play with our baby.

Suddenly, Xavier dropped Shelia onto the hardwood floor and backed away, taking in gulps of air. After a little while, his fangs and claws retracted, his wings however hadn't come out in the change. He too came and sat back down on his own throne. Several moments of silence followed, with only the sounds of Shelia choked breaths filling the air.

"Shelia Missia Johnson you are hereby, a traitor to Nemphrodelia and you are banished from our boundaries. You will be moved to Holo and will reside there for the rest of eternity or until you can prove yourself to your Queen and Princess."

With that, Xavier gave a shake of his hand and all the guards trickled from the room, dragging the betrayers on the way out as well, leaving my glamor to fall away as I faced the last three people in the room. 

Very few guards were ever vulnerable to our real emotions, as we tended to stay behind a mask whenever we were around all of them. Bayton, Ruyard, Trex, Nion, and Mies were the only ones we trusted enough to show our true forms. With a wave of my hand, a table conjured between us as my brothers melted away their masks as well. Xavier gestured for us to eat as he ignored are confused looks and instead picked up his powder from the bowl on the glass top. 

The powder is part of the angel/demon creatures within us. This powder helped to keep us sane and while it was not so necessary anymore because of Alina finally being with us, it would also help to keep us strong and fit and supply us with basic necessities to make it through a month. This meant that it would be unnecessary for us to have food, drink or even sleep for at least another thirty-one days. 

"We need to keep tighter reigns on our creatures," Xavier said flatly.

A raised hand, kept the questions from all us that I was positive he could see on the tips of our tongues at bay whilst he once again stood.

"This is for not only the sake of Alina but also to keep our planet surviving. It will not do us any good in a time of war to freak out once again and lose control of ourselves. We need to remain calm and think carefully of what we are to do. And once we have defeated and stamped upon our enemies grounds and only then, will we destroy what is left of our baby's nightmares. However, for now, torture I believe would be the best option to pass the first stage of this pathetic war. It shall be over within the next two months, I will not have my baby girl living in a world of pain, suffering, and anxiety. She is a princess and deserves the world."

"Xavier, I think that all dominants in Nemphrodelia also need to practice and train to keep better control over their other selves. Do you agree?" I asked softly, with a hint of determination in my orbs.

"Yes...Yes, Chevron that's a perfect idea." Xavier said with a sparkle in his eye and my brothers and I smirked, he was forming a plan. "I have to go. I will be back for the party, just need to check something. It won't be long, promise." 

NemphrodeliaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara