Q & A

Hi, my little and big readers! I know this isn't a chapter and that's probably going to disappoint some of you, but I also know a few people have been confused about aspects of this book, so I wanted to answer some of your questions so that you can understand this book a bit better. This out of all of the books I've written (most offline) is the book I'm most proud of, but I know that because you haven't got the complete background of the story (which should be explained heaps more within the next few chapters of the book). Anyway, I want to thank anyone who has read my story because it seriously means so much to me that you guys enjoy it and your comments; ones that ask questions and ones that are just really encouraging, help me to write my next chapters. I love you all, and I hope this explains things a bit better.

1. What is DDlg?

DDlg stands for Daddy Dom and Little Girl. A DDlg relationship consists of two consenting people, one who takes on the role as a caregiver or a dominant and the other is a childlike submissive. The dynamics of DDlg lifestyle are pretty similar to a typical relationship which include guidance, protection, devotion, and love. This relationship branches of another lifestyle called BDSM but the thing that makes it different from this is that the submissive has an inner-childlike side and most times agedly is or can be brought into the relationship. Power exchange like in most BDSM relationship is also TPE (total power exchange) in a Ddlg one. Whereas as BDSM relationship requires rules, examinations and protocols, so does DDlg it's mainly just a whole lot more relaxed for the submissive/little. This relationship focuses a lot of care and guidance for the little and this where this where her/his rules come into play. And while a Daddy (or Mommy) holds some characteristics of a Dominant, within this relationship he takes no the role of a more intimate and neutering parental role. But this does NOT mean that he is the true father figure in the sub's life. As I said before this type of relationship is take part by two consenting humans and should not be judged. If you do not like it, do not read it.

2. How do I get ideas for my book? (clace422)

The first three chapters in this book were written before I uploaded any of it online so the inspiration behind them was a whole lot different to the next ten chapters. I wrote the first three chapters of this book on my Christmas/summer holidays, starting the week after boxing day.  The inspiration behind those three chapters was I think just me laying around with nothing to do all day and idea's just came into my head. I was also reading a lot of other DDlg books at the time and checking out a lot of couples on Instagram and snap chat so I guess the ideas started flowing in. Once I started putting chapters online my main inspiration turned into trying to answer your guy's questions and comments through writing another chapter. I would think up a chapter in my head and every time somebody would ask something from a previous chapter I always try and incorporate it into the next chapter by adding a small scene that could be anywhere from a paragraph long or two pages. This is the same for any names I've come up with (like Nemphrodelia and Trex or any other names) they just sort of come to me when I'm sitting next to my pool, on my own with only my imagination.

3. Am I a Little too? (pixielittle39)

Yes I am a little and have been for the past year and a half

4. Does my Daddy help with my stories? (pixielittle39)

My Daddy does not help me with my stories because he doesn't really know about them and me kind of just want my story to be my ideas. I hate having an idea that I love and then somebody comes in and thinks it's bad and I just have to pretend to agree with them. No, this story is completely mine.