Acknowledgements

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I miss you all so much! It's been two years since I've written Until He's Gone and I'm so happy to be back here on Wattpad! I've been editing the whole book recently and I've finally updated the new version. I hope you enjoy reading! I'll also update a bonus chapter soon so keep in touch!
Mira xx

**********************************

I'd like to thank:

First and foremost, my sister LynnAridi , for being a great collaborator and supporter and for making me believe that even the impossible is possible when you have the will. No words can express my deep love and appreciation towards her.

My sister Cindy, for her desire to read my book and be the first to give her opinion despite her young age. She adds a great amount of joy to my life.

My adorable parents, for their boundless love, care, and encouragement. Life loses its value without them.

My dear friends and spectacular readers on Wattpad, there are too many to name.

And of course, to anyone who is reading this, you are one of my dear readers and supporters too, and I thank you greatly. You have no idea how every read, vote, and comment means the world to me. No words can express my profound thankfulness!

Also, to those 'silent' readers, please let me know you're reading my story because I would be really grateful!

And finally- most importantly- I'd like to thank God for giving me all the strength and blessings to keep going on. He listens to all hearts and souls, and I'm glad he listened to mine. 

Don't forget to click the golden stars in the book ! You can also freely give your opinion in the comments :)
Thank you again !♡

P.S: You can always follow my instagram accounts @fiery.poetry and @mira_aridi

Bye, Bye ! ;)

~Mira xx