Judgement

Everyone was at Ash's house celebrating. He had finally won the Pokémon Kanto league and was going to go for Kalos next. He had unfinished business in Kalos. He wanted to reunite with his friends in Kalos as they could not come. Clemont and Bonnie were busy running the Lumiose   City gym. He wanted to see if he could team up with Greninja again to help him with other leagues. Serena was preparing for her master class competition. He wanted to see Serena the most. After she had kissed him before she left he realized that the way she acted around him was because she loved him. He also realized that he loved her too. 

Ash's P.o.V.

I can't believe I finally won the Kanto Pokémon league! After years of practice and studying I finally won. I wish Serena, Clemont and Bonnie were here. Especially Serena. I want to tell her how I feel. "Attention everyone I'd like to make an announcement!" I started " I'd like to thank you all for coming to this celebration. Although my friends from Kalos could not come I'm sure they're celebrating wherever they are. The next Pokémon league I'm planning to take on is the Kalos Pokémon league! I have some Pokémon out there that I want to reunite with. Thank you everyone!" I finished. We then continued to party. 

After awhile I went into my room to look at my badges and other achievements when I heard a knock at my door. "Ash it's Misty can I come in?" Asked Misty. 

"Sure come in." I responded. Misty walked in looking more nervous than usual. 

"A-ash I was wondering if you would want to go out sometime?" Misty asked. I was shocked at this. I have always seen Misty as a sister and nothing more. "Misty I'm sorry but my heart rests somewhere else I only see you as a sister." 

"Why Ash I was the first one you ever met." Misty said with tears streaming down her face. "I  traveled with you through two regions and one archipelago." 

"Misty I'm sorry but you weren't the first that honor goes to Serena." I stated 

"That's who you like isn't it? Serena. What did she do that I didn't? I helped stop Mewtwo what did she do?" She yelled 

"She helped stop an evil demon called The Fury that was controlling a Dialga, Palkia, Groundon, Kyogre,  Kyurem, and Giratina. She helped stop a Magearna from being misused. And she stopped Team Flare from destroying everything." I yelled.

"Fine then I'm leaving I hope I never see you again." And she ran out. 

Later the doorbell rang. Expecting Misty to be there I didn't jump up to get the door. It rung again except a male voice came from behind it. "Ash are you there?" Said the voice. Knowing who it was I ran up to the door and swung it open. "Clemont, Bonnie! I thought you weren't coming?" I exclaimed.

"We wanted to surprise you. Congrats on winning by the way." Clemont replied.

"Oh and guess who else is here Ash." Bonnie said with a suspicious grin. Serena jumped out. 

"Hi Ash! How you've been?" She smiled. I ran up to her and hugged her. 

"I need to ask you something later ok?" I whispered. She nodded in reply. We went inside and introduced themselves to my other companions. 

??? P.o.V.

I made a mistake. As creator I cannot make mistakes and not fix them. That mistake was the human race. 

First Team Rocket Created Mewtwo, the ultimate fighting machine. 

Team Magma and Aqua took control over Groudon and Kyogre and misused their power throwing off the balance of land and sea.

 Team Galactic took control over Palkia and Dialga forcing them to rewrite reality and caused a great deal of suffering to the Lake Trio to achieve it. 

Team Plasma took control over Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyreum and created Genecect. 

 Team Flare brainwashed a Zygarde core into destroying the land humans call Kalos. 

Many more people are doing terrible things and abusing legendary and mythical Pokémon. But they all showed me something. Humans are evil. They will do anything to achive power. They would even kill. So tomorrow Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and I shall end humanity. 

Ok this story will be one of my longer stories. It won't be too long though. Also I'm not including anything from Alola since I don't have Sun and Moon. Hope you like it so far. Stay tuned for more. Also can anyone guess who ??? is if it wasn't obvious?