Chapter 23

[Elly POV]

“I’m not having any more children after this! I swear if you get me pregnant again, I will cut your balls off.” I yelled at Dill who was holding my hand as I pushed. I screamed and Dill looked terrified.

“Okay sweetheart just one more push.” The Doc said. I pushed and whimpered until I heard my first baby cry.

“It's Isaiah!!” I heard Dill say happily. They wrapped Isaiah in a blanket and handed him over to me. Tears of joy streamed down my cheeks. I kissed my sons head before Dill took him from me so I can deliver my baby girl.

“On the count of three push.” The Doc said and counted to three. I pushed and pushed until my baby girl came out. They cleaned her up and handed her to me. She looked just me. It was looking at my own baby picture. I was speechless. Dill handed me Isaiah and I looked at the two babies in my arms. Isaiah had blond hair like his father and Isabella had brown hair like me. I kissed their foreheads and smiled. I looked over at Dill and he had a camera in his hand taking pictures. My mom walked in with dad and Mike. Mikes eyes light up when he saw the twins. He walked over to me and picked up both babies and looked at them lovingly.

I looked over at Dill and smiled at him. Dill and I had talked about the godparents and we decided that Mike and Autumn would be the godparents. Dill bent down and gave me a kiss.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you more.” I replied and laughed because I knew exactly what he was going to reply.

“Nope not possible.” He said and I laughed.

“Hey bro can I ask you something?” I said to Mike.

“Yea anything sis.” He said still smiling at the babies.

“Well, I was wondering if you can babysit soon because I want to go get wasted.” I told him jokingly. He gave me a hard glare.

“I was just kidding.” I said just as Autumn popped her head into the room.

“Can I come in?” she asked.

“No you can’t.” I said sarcastically. She laughed and walked in. She looked at Mike and smiled at him.

“Well now that you are both here, I don’t have to repeat the same thing twice.” I said happily.

“Okay so what were you going to ask me? Or us?” Mike said and quickly gave Autumn a peck on the lips.

“Well I was wondering if you guys could be Isaiah and Isabella’s godparents.” I said excitedly. Mike had the biggest smile on his face.

“Yes!!!!!” Autumn and Mike said in unison.

“Awesome.” I said. My mother walked up to me and hugged me.

“Congrats. They are so beautiful!!” My mother said.

“Thanks ma.”

“Now, Mike give her back the babies so I can take a family picture.” She said and Hope and Collin walked into the room. Mike handed me the babies and I smiled.

“Okay guys huddle around Elise and smile.” She said she took a picture and smiled when she saw it turned out great. The doc walked in to see how I’m doing and my mother asked him if he can take a picture of all of us. He took the picture and then left.

“Hey girl, hey bro. Congrats on the babies. They are absolutely adorable!!!” Hope said.

“Thanks.” I replied looking at my babies. After a few hours they all left so it was just me and Dill with the babies. We had put them in their bassinets after we fed them and are now sleeping like angels. Dill sat down on the edge of the hospital bed and looked at me.

“Now the only thing that’s left to make my life better is our wedding.” He said.

“I know. I chose the date.” I replied. We had everything ready except the date of the wedding and the dress of course. . I know crazy right?

“When?”

“Well I was thinking July 27. Its next summer and it will be perfect if we are having our wedding in the garden behind the house.” I told him happily.

“Then it’s set. I can’t wait until we are married.”

“Well our wedding is six months away. I already started counting down.” I told him laughing a bit. I was about to kiss him when Isabella started crying which made Isaiah start crying. I just laughed and Dill went over and handed me Isaiah as he took Isabella. I love my family. My life can’t get any better.