Chapter 13

ELLY’S POV

I’m now staring at my brother pale face and red eyes.

“DON’T  HURT HIM! Hold him down while I go and put some clothes on.” I told Dill and I ran to my room and put on some shorts and a tank top. I ran back down stairs to find Dill still growling and pinning my brother down.

“How are you still alive?” I said while tears formed in my eyes. He just stared at me shocked.

“Why are you staring at me like that? I saw you die in my arms Michael!!!!! HOW DID YOU BECOME THIS!?!” I yelled him while crying and pointing towards his body.

“I can explain, but can you please tell him to get off Me.” he said.

“No. How do I know you’re not a threat to the pack? I’m in charge right now.” I told him.

“Well because I’m your brother and I want to fix things.”

“Nope. I don’t trust you. Dill keep him down.”

“Wow. You will make an amazing alpha female, and you my good man will make a great Alpha. Where's mom and dad?"  

“They are on vacation, now tell me what the hell happened.” He's so frustrating.

“Okay. Well lets with the day of my death. The car hit me the ambulance came and took my away. Well you thought that I was dead but I still had a very faint heart beat. The man that was helping me stay alive in the ambulance said to me that I still had a chance to live and me that he was a vampire and that he can save me by turning me into a vamp. Right before we got to the hospital he bit me! We got to the hospital and I ran away, I got the strength from the bite but I didn’t transform full I ran towards the beach because it was right by the hospital. I was on the dock and I slipped and fell inside the water. Apparently saltwater kills the venom so I guess that was the only good thing that came from that but until the vampire dude came and bit me again so then I was transformed fully.  It hurt like hell but the good thing is that I still got to keep my werewolf side. Then here I am a few years later pinned down by my sisters mate.” He told us.

"Seriously, saltwater? That's what kills the venow?" I said shocked.

"I know right? Who wouldve thought it was so simple?" He said in a exasperated tone. It took me down memory lane. 

“Well it was confusing….. But I got it somehow, why didn’t you tell us sooner? Don’t you think it would’ve been better if I wasn’t depressed for a year!!! How do I even know you’re not lying to me just so you vamps could attack my pack." I said but it sounded more alpha tone? I looked at Dill but he was shocked.

“Well I didn’t know how to tell you and I didn’t know you were going to be that depressed! I will never attack the pack that I’m trying to get back into.”

“Well I guess I can’t say no to my brother who I haven’t seen in a very long time. Dill let him go.” Dill got off of him and took a step back but was ready to pounce if anything went wrong.

“Can I hug my brother without him trying to eat me?”

“Of course you can!” my brother said while wrapping his arms around me. I heard Dill make a silent growl but I ignored it.

“What shall we do now?” I asked.

“I’m going to go get some clothes on. I’ll be back in a few” Dill told me while he walked out of the room.

“Okay babe. We’ll be in the kitchen.”

“Let’s go to the kitchen.” We walked to the kitchen and while I grabbed a juice pouch from the fridge I remembered something.

“Mike!!! I had a vision today and I guess it was you being transformed while I was at the beach.”

“That’s a real coincidence. Do you by any chance have any blood stored anywhere?” he asked.

I looked at him with wide eyes. “I’ll be right back.”  I ran downstairs and opened the fridge that we keep all the blood in. Don’t ask why we have blood in our basement.

“What do you want O+ or O+?!” I yelled from downstairs.

“Do I even have a choice?” he yelled back.

“Nope. O+ it is.” I  giggles and grabbed like five bags and walked upstairs.

“I didn’t know how much you wanted but here go.” I told him while I put the bags of blood on the counter top. I went to the sink and grabbed a clean cup and gave it to him. 

“Here, I only needed two but put the rest in the fridge.”

“Alright.” I put the bags in the fridge and turned around to find Dill and Michael chatting away. I walked up to Dill and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Awwww. I love to see the two most important people of my life bonding. I’ll be in my room if you need me.”

“Hey why don’t I get a kiss?” Michael asked me.

“Well, I’m just too scared that you’re going to go all blood crazy on me.” I told him and walked away towards my room.

 COMMENT VOTE AND FAN PLEASE!!!!