Chapter 15

[Elly’s POV.]

“WAKE UP! IT’S GRADUATION DAY!!!” Hope screamed. I had totally forgotten about graduation.

“Ugh. I forgot about that. My parents are not even going to be there.” I groaned.

“I know but your brother and Dill are. So hurry up and do whatever you do in the bathroom while I get your dress ready with your cap and gown.” She said while pulling me out of bed and pushing me towards the bathroom.

“Alright, alright. Hey where’s Dill?” I asked her before she closed the bathroom door on my face. “OUCH!!!”

“Haha. Oh he left. He wasn’t here when I got here.”

“Oh. Otay.”

“Otay?”

“Yea. It’s like okay but better.”

“Whatever. Well hurry, we only have four hours to get ready and you take forever.” I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm. I got in and showered, I shaved my legs and relaxed while lying on the bathtub floor. I got out, brushed my teeth, and got distracted by the magazine that was still on the floor from the other day. I picked it up and got some gossip about J-Lo and Marc Anthony, and How Justin Bieber might’ve gotten some chic prego.

“JB is so stupid. I can’t just help but feel sorry for Selena.” I said to myself.

“Hey Elle, are you finished in there?” Hope asked.

“Yea.” I told as I got up from the floor and put on my robe. I was completely shocked when I saw Hope already in her dress and her make-up done.

“How in hell do you do that?” I asked her.

“It’s a talent.” She said while smiling. She had on a white dress with the skirt completely made out of white feathers, it came up about mid thigh, and she also had a pair of silver heels with matching diamond earrings and necklace.

“Got put on your dress!!!!” she yelled me and pushed me towards my closet. I put on my dress and brown heels. I finished getting dressed and walked towards Hope.

“You look gorgeous!” she exclaimed. She pushed me down on a chair and started doing my make-up. She left my hair naturally curly but tamed it with some mousse.

“Alright I’m finished!!” she said excitedly while clapping her hands.

“So can I look now?”

“Of course!” I walked towards the bathroom which had one wall that was a mirror. I gasped when I saw myself. My dress was green and pink. The skirt was tropical green and the top and a dark pink. It was just beautiful. It went up to about mid thigh but the back was made like a train and stopped right at my ankles. I had a brown belt around my waist that went perfect with the dress and heels. My eye shadow was brown and pink that made my purple eyes stand out.

“I look amazing!!!! Thank sooo much Hope.”

“You’re welcome. Now let’s go before were late to our own graduation.” She told me as we put on out caps and gowns.

“Wait, we have to take a picture.” I got my camera and took a picture of us posing in front of the mirror.

“Okay. Now we can go after I get my juice pouch.” I told as we walked out of my room.

“You and your freaking juice pouches.” She said and I laughed. I walked into the kitchen as she walked towards the garage. I opened the fridge and took out a juice pouch. I closed the fridge and admired the picture of me and Dill that my mom had put up before she left. She had taken it from the window when Dill and I were making out not to long ago. We were so into our kiss that we didn’t even sense somebody watching us. He had one hand holding my cheek and the other was holding me close to him. I had both of my hands buried in his hair. I smiled at the picture and walked towards my car and drove off.

We got to school on time and took our seats. I looked around for Dill and Mike. I found them sitting by the window, they saw me and smiled. I waved at both of them, and turned around and focused at what the principle was currently saying. She started calling our names and got up to get our diplomas.

“Elise Jones.” The principle said. Every single wolf in the room shouted and yelled excitedly. I even heard Dill yell “I love u babe.” I got up walked towards the stage with a huge smile on my face. I walked up to the principle grabbed my diploma and shook her hand.

“Congratulations.” She said.

“Thanks.”

I walked and looked at the audience and blew Dill a kiss and yelled “I love you more.” He pretended to catch my kiss and slapped it on his cheek. I got him so whipped. I walked off stage and stood at my seat like everyone else who got their diplomas already.

“Hope Thompson” the principle said. Hope got up and literally ran to her grabbed her diploma, shook her hand looked at the audience and yelled: “See ya never suckers!!!”

“I second that!” I yelled. Everyone laughed and cheered.

Graduation after that went by quickly.

“I now pronounce you as the class of 2011!!!” the principle yelled. All of threw our caps in the air and yelled. We said goodbye to all the humans and left to meet up with Dill and Mike outside.

“I’ll see you at the party.” I told Hope as I walked away from her and walked towards my mate and brother.

“Okay.”

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!!” the two most important men in my life said to me as they engulfed me into a giant group hug.

“Guys. Cant. Breathe.” I managed to say before I died of suffocation.

“Sorry.” They said in unison.

“Okay I got you a present but you’re going to have to wait until you get to the party.” Mike told me.

“And I’m going to give you your present when I take you to lunch. We have reservations at your favorite restaurant at 2.” Dill told me while smiling widely. I looked at Mike and he had the same exact smile as Dill’s plastered on his face.

“You guys are starting to creep me out with all the smiling.” I told them seriously.

“No need to be scared. You have to be happy. No let’s go.” Dill told me while pulling me towards his car.

“See ya later Mike. I love you!!!” I told my brother as Dill kept pulling towards his car.