Chapter 6 (Birthday Party)

[Elise’s POV]

“Happy Birthday to you…….. Happy birthday to you……” I heard softly. I opened my eyes to see my parents and Hope right in front of my face, I freaked out and fell off my bed.

“OUCH!” I yelled and rubbed my head that I hit on my night stand.

“Oh honey were sorry. We didn’t mean to scare you that much.” My mother said worriedly.

“It’s okay. I’m already healed.”I said smiling.

“Well... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” my parents and Hope said excitedly.

“Thank you.” I said while giving them all a hug and kiss. I looked at my clock which is now on the floor and it’s now twelve-thirty in the afternoon. The party starts at seven so I could relax for a while.

“Hey Hope like we still have some time, well a lot of time do you want to go the spa.” I said like it was nothing.

“What are you kidding?! Of course I’ll go to the spa with you. And we should also get a pedicure and manicure?” She said happily.

“Sure. I said while heading out to my closet and pick out my yellow dress that has pink and red flowers and my white sandals. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my hair. I left my hair curly I just put some mousse and red flower clip in my hair that finished the outfit. 

Hope was already dressed when I got out of the bathroom. We said bye to my parents and the rest of the people that was in the kitchen. We got into my car and drove to a McDonalds and got some breakfast. Then drove off to the spa.

“Holy freaking cow that was amazing!!” I said happily while we made our way to the car from our massage and manicure and pedicure.  We got in the car and started to sing with the radio crazily but in note. Hope and I are great singers and dancers. We took Hip hop classes one summer and had a blast. Ever since we have been going to karaoke places to sing and dance. It’s a blast. I got to the door and opened the door.

“WERE HOME!!!!!”I yelled as soon as I walked inside. I looked at my watch and it’s almost six o’clock.

“OH MY GOSH!!!WE HAVE TO GET READY!” I said while running up the stairs but stopped halfway to see Hope slip on the stairs. I laughed loudly.

“It’s not funny..Im going to have a flippin bruise now.” She said seriously.

“Okay. I’m sorry.” I said laughing softly and went to my room with Hope right behind me.

“Okay you go shower in the guest room and I’ll shower here and we’ll meet here in my room.” I said. She grabbed her stuff and left.

I showered and dried myself and put on my robe. I went to my closet and took out my dress.  I waited for Hope to get here. She came in with her dress already on. I grabbed my dress and put it on.

“Alright so we’re just going to tame your hair because your hair is just perfect the way it is.” Hope said. Then she did my make up with my back to the mirror so I won’t see.

“Alright I’m finish.” She said excitedly.

When I looked into the mirror, it looked like me but more beautiful. I was shocked at what this girl could do.

“THANK YOU!!! I LOVE IT!!” I said happily. 

By the time she was finished it was seven-thirty.

When she was finished we put on our mask’s and checked our hair and we headed towards the ballroom. You could hear the music as soon as you leave the room. I was shocked at how many people were there. My friends all came to me telling me how amazing I looked and Happy Birthday.