Chapter 3

Chapter 3

[Elise’s P.O.V]

I could still feel the sparks he left on my hand. It makes me want to run back outside and kiss him. Wait what did I say? I don’t want to kiss him. I barely know him and I want to kiss him. AGH!! I SAID I DON’T WANT TO KISS HIM!! Great now I’m talking to myself. I made my way to my dad’s office to find him typing away on his computer again.

“Ummmm. Are too busy?” I asked him.

“Sort of sweetie. Do you think you could wait until tomorrow to tell me?” he asked me apologetically.

“Of course daddy. Well then I’m going to sleep. Night dad.” I told him with a smile and kissed him on the cheek.

I walked up the stairs and made my way to my parent’s room. I softly knocked on the door and waited for a response.

“Come in sweetie.” My mother said.

“Hey mom I just came to say good night.” I told her while I went to give her a kiss.

“Oh. Okay sweetie. I forgot to tell you that we are going shopping tomorrow.” She said excitedly.

“Oh. Why?” I asked. I like shopping at most times but not always.

“Well like you asked. You still haven’t gotten your graduation dress and your birthday is next week so you need a dress for that as well so we are going dress shopping!!”

“Oh crap. I forgot about my birthday!!!”

“Of course you did, were having a masquerade party. You know the one you’ve been dreaming about since you were fifteen.” She said like it was nothing.

“Omigod my party is going to be a masquerade!!” I said excitedly while jumping.

“Thank you sooo much mom!!” I said while running out the room and then I remembered I forgot to do something and I turned around and ran back to my parents room and gave her a hug and kiss. “I forgot to tell you goodnight. Night mom!” I said while running to my room. I grabbed my phone and called Hope. After the third ring she answered.

“What up girl!” she said.

“Omigod guess what!!!” I said and before she could answer I continued.

“The theme of my birthday party is masquerade!!!! My mom and I are going dress shopping tomorrow and I was wondering if my best friend wanted to come?” I told her.

“Omigod! Of course not!” she said sarcastically.

“Hehehe. Well tell your parents that all of you guys have to come.”

“Of course! Could Dill come?” she asked referring to Dylan.

“Sure why not?” I asked like I didn’t care. But I did. I started getting nervous and my palms got sweaty.

“Well I’ll talk to you later. I’ll pick you up at one.” I said quickly and hung up, so I didn’t get to hear her reply.

I went to the bathroom and took a long refreshing shower, then laid on my bed thinking about his eyes and the way he was looking at me. His eyes showed lust and something else that  I couldn't figure out. It couldn’t be love because we’ve only just met.

"I must be going out of my mind". I said while I pulled the covers over my body and fell asleep thinking of Dylan.

 “Sweetie wake up.” My mother said while softly shaking me.

“Just five more minutes.”

“Don’t me that crap and get up.” My mother said trying be annoyed but failed miserably. 

I laughed and got up and lazily made my way to the bathroom. I did my buissiness and went to my closet and picked a silky lilac colored dress that I got for Christmas and white sandals. I put some mousse in my hair to make it look neat and made my way down stairs to find Hope already here.

“Hey I thought I was going to pick you up.” I said with a confused face.

“Well I was going to wait for you but Dill said he’d bring me, so I took the offer to spend more time with him.” She said grinning like a maniac. When the words finally kicked in I started freaking out.  I sniffed the air and smelled him. He’s in the office with my dad.

“Ummmm. Is he coming shopping with us?” I asked hoping she would say no.

“I don’t know. You should ask him.” She said pointing to something behind me, his scent was growing stronger until I could feel him right behind me. I turned around and jumped when I noticed how close he was. My wolf wanted to jump him, but I kept fighting back. I took a step back and tried not to make any eye contact with him.

“Are you coming shopping with us?” I said not looking at his eyes because I know that I wouldn’t be able to control myself. What is happening to me. He makes me feel weird, but in a good way. I dont know if i like it or not. 

“Uh no. Your dad is going to introduce me to the pack." He said while looking at me, but I was looking at my feet.

“Ok. That reminds me I have to talk to daddy.” I said quickly. “I'll only take five minutes.” I told Hope and mom while I was sped to his office. I got to his office and found him reading something on his laptop. 

“Ummmm. Daddy could I speak to you?” I said while playing with my fingers.

“Sure sweet heart.” He said casually while looking up at me from his laptop. 

I turned around and closed his office door. His office is sound proof so I took that as an advantage. I turned back around and sat on the chair he has on the opposite side of his desk.  He closed his laptop and took off his glasses.

“I wanted to ask you, how do you know when you found mate?” I asked nervously.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

&

RECOMMEND

PLEASE!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!

<3 IZZY