Development

Ang Dragon ni Jennifer is a story-writing prompt and at the same time an offer of entertainment for the readers as I have a very limited list of stories available in wattpad. 

Inspiration

When I joined my college's school organ, I was faced with a challenge of making 200-300 word stories. What stories could you possibly develop with such a limit? That remained a question till my feature/literary editor handed me a sample of her work and I was just surprised. It is possible and my editor is just very awesome.

Reading Shiningstar_tala's stories is one inspiration. Her chapter's are short but full of movement and every chapter-end makes you want to click for more. They're full of twists and are not the ordinary plots you'll find around here.

Story 

All is a practice for:

1. Scene transitions
2. Character Design
3. Use of unconventional wisdom
4. Genre test
5. Third person pov

Personal Evaluation

I intended a socio-political story but ended up with modern wisdom on morals, and overused war issues. I gave up with pointing out serious political problems because I had difficulties finding time to do my research. Right now, I'm focusing on my hometown's government set up in preparation of another storyline that I might start in 2015. Enormous amount of research you know. 

The scenes are rather entertaining than persuasive. Blame it to the word limit. All opinions and intended themes were not elaborately discussed. Up to the end, they remained vague and are left to the readers own interpretation. Most appeared in a line of jokes, exaggeratedly expressed and unemphasized. It could be fixed by making it a full-blast novel.

Story is cliche. I feel sorry for posting something that will take several minutes of your time, and what you get is a crappy writing exercise. Tatlong Aksidente remains to be my front-runner. You will not know the story until you reach Gitlogue but even then, you will just get confused. I ish Plugging it! (Click External Link Please)

Anyways.

Thank you for reading and voting and talking to me!

OUR DREAMS WILL NEVER DIE.