Chapter 13

Of course Mr. Jc Caylen has to be here. "Hey bitch", Jc smirks adding a lump giggle. I try to pass him and just move along with my life, but instead he grabs me and pushes me down to the floor.

 "Whats wrong? Can't say hey back?", he chuckles. How can one person be so ignorant. "Hey", I shake, how can someone I hate so much make me tremble in fear so wildly.

"Scared?", Jc says staring me down. "N-no", I jumble out obviously scared and trying to hide it. "Uh huh that's what I thought", he sharply laughed. Lucky he finally decides to leave, but being the asshole he is he has to kick me before he walks away. Great.

I stagger to get up, brushing myself off as I look at the crowd Jc had accumulated, all laughing and whispering diminishing things. Its ok, I'm used to this.

I can't stay here, I need to go. I run out the door of the theatre and find my way towards my car. I unlock the doors and hop in, taking every ounce I have not to cry. Not here, not now, never.

As I click the key into the ignition I notice that Ricky's Kia isn't there any more, "huh weird", I whisper. I mean wouldn't here be in there with his little buddy Jc? Honestly who cares anymore.

I quickly back out and start to leave. I look for stop signs and enter the intersection, as I make my way to road in front of me, BAM, a car hit me from the side. Great.

I bust out of my door to see a deep blue Dodge truck, the driver scrambles out in apologies. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't see the stop sign I should of paid more attention oh god", the driver rambles out while assessing the minor damage. "No its ok, no harm no foul, you didn't make a dent your fine", I try to calm her.

Seriously there was no damage and I'm not angry, accidents happen. "We're both fine and so are the cars, OK?", I sway. "Ok", she mumbles out. We both exchange numbers just in case and hop back into our separate cars.

I drive off and continue my normal drive home. When I reach my house and pull into my driveway, I notice something a bit off. I know for sure it wasn't like this when I left.