A War With Love

*Aphmau's POV*
After Aaron and I returned home from our picnic we decided that we would just relax.
I plopped down on the bed, sighing. Man was I glad that everything was some what normal.
Aaron layed down next to me, grabbing my hand.
"Okay babe, I know you wanted to just relax, but we need to leave Phoniex Drop and soon." Aaron said. I looked at him, "You're joking right? I mean we just got back and-"
"Aph, do you think it's safe here? Zane is alive and he's going to get us. It's better to find a safe place to protect Lilith and all the others than to sit here and do nothing." I let go of his hand and stood up. "What about the others that live here, but fled when Zane attacked? What are they going to do? Are we just going to let them die!?" I screamed.
"They probably already are dead and if you care about the rest of us you'd leave with them and find a safer place!"
Tears clouded my vision. How could Aaron say something like that?
"No I'm not leaving here. I've been here for too long to even THINK about giving this place up! This is where I live and I'm never leaving it! Why don't you understand that Phoniex Drop is important to me!?"
Aaron clenched his fist. "I'm trying to keep you safe! Don't you understand?"
"And what about the people that have trusted you, even when you thought they wouldn't? Or the people who helped you through the tough times you were having? How about THE DAUGHTER THAT YOU HAVE ON THE WAY AND THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW!? Do any of them matter to you!?" I sobbed as I said that. He said nothing. "You're afraid, aren't you?" He looked up at me. I repeated myself, "You are afraid, aren't you!"
"Yes Aphmau I am! I'm afraid Zane will kill you guys like he did my other family and friends! I'm afraid he'll destroy the only people that care about me, that LOVE me! I can't go through that pain again, so..."
"So what?" Aaron looked at me pained. I-I'm leaving... and... don't come looking for me... I don't want to put you in danger..."
The tears fell from my eyes one at a time until it felt like a river. "Aaron please... don't leave again. I need you." He stroked my cheek with his thumb. "I have to go. I'm sorry."
I finally raged, "He's not even after you, but whatever. It's not like you ever really cared about me anyway." I threw his stuff at him.
"Also thanks a lot for getting me pregnant and just leaving for no reason. It makes me feel so loved." I walked out of the room and picked Lilith up out of her crib and walked back to Aaron.
"Here. Take her. You're going to want to have someone that loves you with you." I wiped away a tear. Aaron grabbed her and she giggled. "Dada and mama!" She screeched. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
I turned my attention to Aaron, "Get out before I change my mind."
"Aph please-"
"I said get out! And don't come back! I never want to see you again!" I turned my head away so he wouldn't see me crying.
"Fine, but don't come running to find me. I don't want to see you again either."
And with that....

He was gone.

Hey guys! So this is the final chapter of the first book. I cried while writing this. It legit just killed me inside to see my ship sinking. Anyway the second book will be up soon and I hope you enjoyed the first book! I'll see you all later!! Bye bye!! :)

Song: Listen To Your Heart, Roxette