Off to Find Aaron

*Aphmau's POV*
Garroth stood there, shocked at what I said. "How!?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Are you off to find him?" Garroth asked. I nodded. "Well then I'm coming with you!" He said. "Okay, but hurry. I'm gonna go get Katelyn and Travis. I won't go anywhere without them two." They were sitting on the dock talking. They looked at peace and didn't want to disturb them, but I walked up to them anyway.
"Hey guys." I said. They turned, shocked to see me out of my house. They ran up and saw the paper in my hand. Katelyn looked at me. She looked upset with me still but, grabbed it and read it. Travis looked over her shoulder, reading it as well. Their eyes widened. "No... way..."
"This isn't true." Travis said, staring at it. "I'm going to find out and I want you guys to come with me. Please..."They could see the pain in my eyes. "Of course." They said.

*Garroth's POV*
I grabbed my armor and sword from the guard tower. I made my way to the gates where I saw Aphmau, Katelyn, and Travis. "Everyone ready?" Aphmau asked. We all nodded and made our way out of Phoenix Drop. When Aphmau saw where the explosion had happened, she walked into the hole to look for any signs of Aaron. She saw nothing and we continued to walk. Aphmau looked weak and was barely standing. She was having trouble standing. I finally decided to do something about it. "I think we should stop here and rest for a little  bit." I said. "Yeah that would be nice." Aphmau said. She smiled at me and mouthed the words thank you. I nodded and started setting up camp.

Song: Run To You, Pentatonix