Travis' Confession

*Travis' POV*
I heard the conversation between Aaron and Aphmau. I didn't understand them two at all, but they seemed happy which is all that matters, I guess. I rubbed the back of my neck and tiptoed down the stairs so they wouldn't hear me. I looked down the stairs. Katelyn and Garroth were waiting for me. "What did they say?" Katelyn asked. "Something about his cuts and all." I really didn't think it was their business, but I told them anyway. Garroth nodded and walked off to gather up his things. While they were talking, we decided that we would head out once they were done.

Katelyn came up to me before I could move another inch. "Hey." She said with a warm smile. I loved her smile. It made me feel at home. "Hey." I said. "I need to tell you-" Katelyn was cut off by Aaron pushing me into Katelyn making us kiss. I could hear him snicker in the back. I pulled away. Her face was bright red and she was frozen. She finally turned around and ran away still shocked. "What was that for!?" I shouted at Aaron. "Oh come on we all know you enjoyed it. Besides it wasn't my idea, it was Aph's." Aphmau came out from behind Aaron. I wanted to punch both of them. "I had to! You two were so close and it looked like a perfect time." Aphmau was laughing harder.

I walked off. Why would they do that? I swear they do that again and I will hurt them. Aphmau being pregnant or not. I decided to go find Katelyn and explain what happened. She sat in a corner, hugging her knees and crying into them. "You okay?" I asked. "I guess." She wiped the tears from her face. I sat down next to Katelyn. She leaned her head on my shoulder. I didn't know how to tell her that I had feelings for her. I decided to ask Garroth how he told Aphmau that he liked her.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Katelyn fell asleep. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. I saw Garroth and waved him over. "What is it?" He asked, keeping his voice low. "I wanna tell Katelyn how I feel about her, but I don't know how to do it." He smirked. "Just be yourself and tell her." "I guess that will work, thanks a lot." He smiled and walked away.

Katelyn finally woke up. She looked up to see me still here. "Hey." I said. "Hi." I knew I had to tell her and I was gonna do it now. "Katelyn I need to tell you something." She looked at me then said "Yeah." "I-" I was cut off by Aphmau yelling it for me. "He trying to tell you he likes you!" I glared at her. Katelyn blushed. "Well I like you too." Aphmau was so happy. She grabbed Aaron and Garroth and brought them down. "I'm so happy! I could cry!" I laughed and looked at Katelyn. When we stood up Garroth pushed me into Katelyn making us kiss once more. "Katelyn, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked holding her hand. "Yes I will."

Song: It Girl/It Boy, Meghan Nicole and Jason Chen