New Yorks Finest(Part 2)

Chapter 19: New York Finest. (Part 2)

"Oliander?"

"Deejay."

The two stared at one another with sad faces,  hurt hearts, and no words.  Lips trembled,  but yet still no words can form.  It wasn't the point of having nothing to say it was the battle of what to say.  What do you say when your true love is right before your eyes.  Deejay lowered the ice bucket to his hip and Rico spoke, "Nobody told me. .you was coming up here?"

Deejay cleared his throat before replying to Rico,  "Yea,  Geneva invited me.  It was a last minute thing to come up here.  I just wanted this part of my life behind me."

"You wanted me behind you?  I was texting and calling for weeks.  You just gave up on us as if we meant shit.  I wasn't like this before you." Rico sternly said to Deejay.

Deejay laughed,  "You cant even say it.  You have never said you are gay to yourself. Lets alone the world.  Yea,  people know but that isn't you saying it. Plus,  stop blaming you liking men on me. You always had it in you,  you probably suppressed those feelings, but they was there. Oliander,  you have your family back and I'm happy for you. We had fun,  but it was a tragedy.  People died,  was kidnapped,  and was hurt because of what we had. I'm graduating High School in a few months. Then off to college. Now I have to go." Deejay started to walk off as he felt the tears about to start coming down. He didn't mean to push Rico away, but every time he wants him back he think of Rico fucking Jessica. Rico grabbed his arm and jerked him back, making the bucket fall to the floor. He threw Deejay up against the wall and crashed his lips into him.

"I love you, yo. Cut this shit out." He snapped at him. Deejay tried to break free, but Rico grabbed his face and kissed him again.

"I'm sorry. I brought all this confusion to your life." He kissed him again and at this point Deejay felt himself getting hard.

"And if our love is tragedy why are you my remedy. Deejay I need you. I haven't felt like I was living for the last six months. I need you, baby please forgive me. What you want me to do...scream I'm gay from the rooftop..because ill do it. Fuck that, Ill knock on every door of this motherfucking Hotel and tell people." Rico said finally releasing Deejay face and before Deejay can even tell him don't, Rico went to banging on door after door. Deejay ran after him telling him to stop, as people started to stick their heads out of rooms.

"I'm sorry, he is drunk." Deejay lied as they approached his room door and he unlocked it and grabbed Rico to come inside. Deejay started laughing and Rico stared at him and said,  "Oh you think this is funny?"

"Shut up.  I'm suppose to be mad at you... cannot believe you slept with Jessica." Deejay finally confessing the real reason he was mad.

Rico walked up slowly to me and quickly picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he rubbed over my butt. He kissed Deejay soft lips and whispered,  "That's just it.  I didn't sleep with her.  Yea,  she was there,  but she was doing something with someone else dick. --" He walked over towards Deejay bed and laid him down.

"Whats that suppose to mean?" Deejay asked and Rico laughed,  "It will freak you the fuck out if I tell you.  Just know it wasn't like that.  Now look i have fucked Jessica over 100 times.  Done fucked over 200 women and you was the best I ever had. So stop playing and forgive me." Deejay stared into Rico eyes and whispered,  "I forgive you,  Oliander." Rico smiled big showing his perfect white teeth and said,  "Damn,  I missed the way my name roll off ya' tongue." Deejay leaned up and kissed him.  As they started kissing,  Deejay said,  "Wait? Wait! Wait?  I don't hear water running... X was suppose to be showering."