Horn-Dog

Chapter 5: Horn-Dog.

Rico.

"I called this meeting, because we are at war. Drug war with these pussies from L.A im going to need you to be on P's and Q's. Stay strapped. We all know our clients anybody new, blow their brains out, fuck em. Yall dismissed go make my money. Ill handle this shit, quickly." All thirty of my drug dealers ran away like roaches. The brothers stayed back.

I said, "Kali, im going to need you back out on the streets. With O being back, he is my new Left Hand. James you will remain my right hand. And Remmy will still handle all the money." I kept Remmy at money after his fuck up,just to see if he is trying something. Kali seemed a little piss, but oh well. Oscar is back and he will die to protect me or his sister, and especially his niece.

James and I hopped into my Rangerover and I said, "You are moving into my crib. Im going to need you there to keep an eye on my daughter and babymoms, if O and I leave."

James argued, "So O returns and I get bumped to a damn sitter. Ill pull the trigger on anybody, a fucking grandmother, but I get put a sitter."

I rubbed his head and said, "Thats why I need you at the house. You dont care who run thru, they get blasted. Oscar has a little heart."

I pulled off and headed home. All this stress, is making me horny. Im about to dig my babymoms a new hole once we get home.

Meanwhile.

Deejay.

As the dildo entered my hole all lubricated in saliva, it was a text to my phone. I moaned and grabbed the phone. It was from Dr.JasonGrant.

"Tomorrow is CPR training. And if you arent license, that can happen as well. See you tomorrow and dont be late. :)"

I threw the phone and steadily played with my ass and imagined my new crush, James. Suddenly, I heard snapping from a girl. I hopped off the bed and went over to the window.

She was snapping while holding a sleeping little girl.

"I dont give a fuck, Oscar. Rico will not drag us into this mess. Is he here yet?" As she said that Rico Rangerover pulled up. He and another male hopped out. My mouth dropped as I seen James. He works for Rico, oh no he is the guy I suppose to sucked up that night. Oh shit, he a thug as well.

Rico snapped, "Getcho ass in the house, doing all this talking. Lay my damn baby down, she sleeping." It was like he was her father. She shut her mouth and went into the house. My heart was still racing about James. I ran over to my phone and texted him.

"Your boss is Rico?"

"How you know, Rico? What the fuck?" He replied. As I typed he replied, "Lol, you the kidd who was suppose to come over and suck my dick, huh?"

I smiled, "yup, but you canceled. Well, atleast we can build more to us now.!

James replied, "hell yea, especially with me living here now. Ill text you later though."

"Cant, have to go to bed, lunch tomorrow?"

James said, "Ill let you know, cutey." I smirked and jumped in my bed to go to sleep.

9 Hours and 56 Minutes Later...........

"Dr.Grant, im already certified in Cpr." Brit said. This was like the seventh person to say this. At this point only I havent been. Being the nice man he is, he let her go away like the others. She looked back at me and winked. This bitch, here.

I looked over at him, as the door closed and said, "Welp, looks like I have a private session." That english accent made my heart dropp.

"That isnt a bad thing.so are you ready to practice?" He said. I really was, it was like I went over the steps ahout fifty times, but I wanted some entertainment.