Surprise's Isnt Always Good

Chapter 6: Surprise's isnt always good.

Rico.

As the door opened, I awaited one of my boys to look inside and see me half naked with Deejay, a gay male,up under me about to suck my dick. However, I heard a girl voice cry out.

"Daddy, Are you in here? I seen you pull up through my window. But you not come in." Carlee cried out. I took a deep breath and looked at Deejay. I mumbled, "Its my daughter. Ill take her inside." I grabbed my shirt and climbed to the passenger side. I got out and put my shirt on. I picked her up and said, "where is Uncle O?" She went to blabbing.

"Uncle O, went to sleep during How to get away with Murder, episode 9. On netflix." Shaking my head this nigga got my daughter watching adult people shit. Jessica put us on about it awhile ago. We walked into the house and I quickly took her back to her room.

She asked, "where is mommy?"

I said, "out with a friend. You will see her in the morning for breakfast. Goodnight Honeybun."

She blew me a kiss and replied, "Goodnight Brownie." I chuckled and walked out we have our little cute names. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. On some real shit. I walked back downstairs and seen Oscar stretched out across the chair. I walked over and hit his leg.

He jumped up, "wassup, bruh?"

I laughed, "nigga go to your room and dont have my daughter watching How to Get away with murder."

He chuckled as he yawned. "Hey she like that shit. SHe understand whats going on more than me."

I said, "Shaking my head. Nigga go to bed. I got some weed in the car. Im bout to go light up." That was the half truth. I walked back outside and saw Deejay standing outside my car. He said,"Look I got to--"

I snapped, "get in the car we going somewhere."

He pleaded, "Rico, I have volunteer work in the morning, I cant be out all night." I sucked my teeth and said, "yo, get in the damn car." He turned around and got back in the passenger seat. I jumped in and pulled off.

"Wherever you taking me better not involve the police." Deejay stated. I looked over at him and said, "relax, lil nigga. Im taking you to Dickinson Beach. It be empty at this time of night. No one can interupt us." My phone started ringing and it was Jessica. I told him to be quiet and he whispered, "I aint even talking."

"Run your mouth." I said.

Jessica replied, "I should be home in like an hour. I hope you ready, Im about to suck that dick longgg and hard." I chuckled and responded, "business came up. Im hitting the streets right now. But just wait up for me." I hung up and Deejay stated, "Take me back this is wrong. You have your babymoms and I have James. They dont deseve this. I really like him and im about to suck the skin off his Boss' dick. No. Thats wrong."

I corrected him,"I have a babymoms. We aint together. Yea we fuck, suck, eat, and lick eachother but thats it. It aint no relationship there. Plus, James and you just started talking. So we just out here having fun."

He mumbled, "Yea fun...because you are straight. Im so dumb."  I didnt hear him well, but it had to be something slick.

I said, "so you want me to take you back, because ill save my gas and weed. You was just kissing and was about to swallow my whole pinga. Whats the problem?"

Deejay answered, "That was a mistake clearly. You are a mistake." I swerved over to the side of the road. I popped the car in park and looked at him. I demanded, "look at me." He stayed fixated on the road. I snapped at him,"look at me, yo." He turned his head and yelled "what?"