Take Me Home

Chapter 13: Take Me Home.

Deejay...

Slap!

The sound of the slap resonated the whole fucking rock that we stood on. Keesha gasped and Roy&Oscar just stood watch. Brit covered her face and I said, "You are a stupid bitch." I grabbed my blanket from the floor and went to walking off down the dark path headed back towards the house. Keesha ran after me screaming my name, but I acted as if I didnt hear her. Brit didnt just blurt out that she saw Rico and I kissing. Rico didnt want none of them to know...atleast not yet and now it was no way I could even lie to protect him and his feelings. It came from left field and my face told it all. He is going to be mad at me I can tell. This girl is so fucking dumb. I made it back to the house and ran into it. I brushed passed Geneva in the hallway and she said, "Deej?" I ran into my room and slammed the door seconds before Keesha was banging at my door.

"Deejay open the door." She said sadly. I leaned against the door and slid down it. My heart was racing as if it was in the Olympics trying to beat U. Bolt in the 100 meter dash. Swear started pouring down my face and I was upset beyong belief. Tears started flowing down my face and Keesha banged again.

"Open the door."

"Keesh just leave me alone. I just wanna go home. Call me me a cab on the House Phone Im ready to go."

"We can leave together...how about that? Im over this fucking trip. Pack your shit and ill call the cab." Keesha snapped. I had totally forgot that she just found out the Roy was trying to suck some dick...that of Oscars. This is nuts, but I see why he was mad at me because I could suck dick anytime I want and he had to hide it. Anyways, I hopped up and went to packing up my bags. I was done in under 20 minutes. Keesha returned to the door and said, "It should be here in 15 minutes." I stripped out of my clothes and took a quick shower. I changed into a male red crop top shirt and some grey joggers with my vans. I heard a horn erupt and I grabbed my bags and ran outside the door. Geneva tried stopping me and so did Brit trying to talk. Keesha snapped, "Bitch you better get out of my cousin face before I drag your ass for filth. On God. Give me your bag , Deej." I handed her my bags she threw them in the trunk. I ran over to Geneva and handed her the house keys.

"Lock up when yall leave in the morning and give these back to the Park Ranger." She hugged me and said, "It will be okay." I ran back and got inside the cab next to Keesha.

"Airport please." Keesha said to the driver before he pulled off. I sat back and as we drove my mind went to wondering whats going to happen when Rico finds out they know. Keesha leaned into my shoulder and said, "I dont care...if he makes you happy im happy." I didnt even reply it was as if my mouth couldnt form the correct words. Im ready to go home and I aint talking about to Oakland....im talking about to New York with my mom this is too much for me. This summer has been too much for me.

"Keesha im going home." I told her. She shot me a look and was about to start spazzing and I continued, "The internship at the hospital is over due to Dr.Grant and Brit thingy. They will still give us the scholarship, so im going home. Im coming back to pack but I think my summer is over. I cannot deal with all of this."

2 Days Later

Rico...

No Sleep.
No Food.
No Sense of Self.

Ever Since I touched back down In Cali ive been hitting up Remmy and Tank and is recieving no answer. I dont know what happened in The Villa did they get Jessica or anything. Right now Im on my way to meet with a Connect to see if he have some information on Titus' Properties if he have my daughter she will be at one of these places. I pulled into the dudes garage and hopped out. I walked up to the door and before I can even knock the door opened. I seen Kyle all dressed in a suit and shit. Kyle is a white boy who ran shit on UCLA campus for me a few times when I dealt pills. Those college kids will buy anything to stay up and study. He have graduated and is a realtor. I walked in and we clapped up. Kyle is fire on a computer, so I know if I wanted to find someone he can help.