Epilogue- 12 Years Later

"Mommy! Aidan is chasing me!" I heard as I turned away from the laundry I was folding to see Eli, one of my twin boys run into the room and hide behind my leg. A moment later, Aidan came into the room holding a wriggling worm in one hand.

"Aidan, what are you doing to Eli?" I said in a stern tone as I placed my hand on my hips and looked down at him. Him and Eli were identical twins, both with my black hair and Michaels chocolatey eyes, though their personalities were completely different. Aidan was all tough and determined while Eli was quiet and shy.

"Nothing!" He said, putting the worm immediately behind his back.

"Then why did Eli-" as I was about to ask why Eli came running in when we heard a grunt and Michael came into the room sweeping Aidan into his arms making him drop the worm.

"Daddy!" Both the boys yelled and Eli stepped away from me and ran to him.

As they started play fighting together, I picked up the worm and left to go put it outside. I came back in to find all boys still fighting and I rolled my eyes. I watched them while leaning on the doorway and started thinking about how Michael reacted when I told him I was pregnant.

~6 years ago~

"You got to be kidding me..." I said, looking down at the three pregnancy tests on the counter, all three from different companies and all three saying the same thing; positive.

"Kat, did you do the tests?" I heard Lily waiting outside the door.

A moment later I heard Zoe, "Are you pregnant, is that why you've been sick lately?"

I opened the door and looked at both of them, feeling both excited and scared at the same time. "I'm pregnant." I said, and I immediately began smiling and jumping up and down like a little kid, they did the same.

"Oh my god!" Zoe shouted and clapped her hands. "We're gonna be aunts!"

We were happy and jumping around in the doorway to the bathroom in my and Michaels house, that we barely been able to get earlier that year because of the expenses and how we still had half of my loan to pay for still, for a good 10 minutes.

"I wonder what Michael and the guys will say when we tell them when they get home from their guys night." Lily said as she led the way into the living room and had me sit on the couch.

"Shit... What if Michael doesn't want kids? He knew I was on the pill but also knew that doesn't always work, but what if he wants me to get an abortion..." I got scared immediately, what if he didn't want this baby, what if he said it was him or the kid?

"Kat, Michael loves you, meaning he would definitely love you even when you're pregant and he would love your baby." Zoe said as she took my hand in hers to calm me down.

"What if we can't take care of it?"

"You guys have stable jobs and you got a house-"

"Which we barely got, and now our loan is much greater." I cut in as Zoe was talking.

"Yet you still have it, you can put food on the table and you and Michael would love the little baby very much." Lily put in.

"I guess so... I just wonder how the guys are gonna react." I said, and we sat there all wondering. I gazed down at the ring on my left hand Michael got me after we graduated 2 years ago, I immediately said yes and later that year we had a small wedding, with only our friends and their families. I remembered his vows to always be with me and to love me.

"You know what," I said as both the girls looked at me, "I'm gonna tell him when they get home. Can you take the other guys away when I do it? And don't tell them anything." I said quickly as I saw Lily with a big grin on her face.