Chapter 21

There is a little smut, or a lot, in this chapter. This is my first time writing something like this so I don't know how it will turn out.. Though, have fun!

-v

~

"Babe!" I heard the front door slam shut from my room and heard Michael stomping up the steps. Last night was the last night of Christmas and New Year break and now it was back to school, it was four in the afternoon and he just came back from class, whereas I finish at 1:30 everyday and get to relax until he gets home. 

I didn't lift my head from my book even as I heard him open my door and close it, nor when he flopped onto the bed beside me. I only looked at him when he pulled me close and just rested his head on my stomach.

"Yes?" I asked as I started playing with his hair. 

"I don't like school." He mumbled into my t-shirt and passed out in a matter of minutes. Rolling my eyes, I went back to reading my book for the next little while.

Half an hour later, someone is calling the house. I picked up the phone on my nightstand.

"Hello?" I whispered, trying to stay quiet with Michael sleeping on me.

"Is this Ms. Mills speaking?" A man with a deep voice said.

"Yes."

"Hello, I'm from the head office of this school. I need to inform you of your current situation at this school." He said, though I could hear some regret in his voice.

My heart dropped, knowing that they would most likely kick me out for not being able to pay tuition and I would need to leave.

"You're mother called us saying that she is no longer going to pay for your education."

"Does that mean I have to leave?"

"No necessarily, It seems she paid for your first semester but none of your second semester. You can stay at this school as long as you can pay the rest of the tuition that your mother hasn't paid for." I sighed in relief at his words, I could stay at the school as long as I finish paying the tuition.

"How much would I have to pay?" I hoped for a small amount, one that could easily be paid by my simple job, though it was false hope.

"About $10,000."

I felt my eyes tear up, that amount was too much.

"10 grand?" I whispered the question, more to myself than to him.

"Yes. You'll need to pay it by the end of the month, before second semester starts."

"O-okay.

"We will look forward to seeing you in this school next semester. Goodbye." He hung up and I slowly put the phone down on the nightstand again.

I laid back, trying to process how I could pay for it. I felt a hand close around mine and looked down to see Michael looking up at me. 

"We'll get you a loan, for all four years, you apply for one." He said, squeezing my hand as reassurance. 

"But then I'll never pay-"

"We will together."

"But-"

"Nope."

"Serious-"

"Nope."

"Micha-"

"I'm not shutting up."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"That's not-" 

He moved up and shut me up with a kiss. I tried to protest but he kept shutting me up with kisses, until I finally gave in and kissed him back. He then made me lay back and crawled on top of me to get into a better position. He kissed me as his hands began wandering, moving them up my legs until he wrapped them around his waist, and then slowly up my hips and stomach. He gently bit my lip, slowly placing a hand at the hem of my shirt, pushing it up until it was scrunched up under my chest. He paused for a moment and looked at the door.

"What?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Just making sure no one was gonna interrupt us." He looked back down and pressed his body against mine as he kissed me again. I felt his bulge pressing into my thigh and he groaned softly at the contact. I pulled back and heard him growl in frustration, but he did stop.

"Something wrong?" He asked, his eyes dark with lust but still full of concern.

"Nope." I said before rolling us over so I was on top. 

"Ka-" He began but I cut him off with a kiss.

I slowly began to grind my crotch against his bulge gently through our pants, earning a small groan from him. Straddling him, I felt his hands grip at my hips and slowly make their way up, moving my shirt up again. He looked at me and I nodded, he pulled my shirt off and I sat on him in a plain nude bra and my shorts. 

Looking down at him, I slowly lifted myself slightly to unbutton his pants and move them down, exposing his underwear. I saw how big his bulge was as I lowered myself onto it again, grinding slowly to tease him.

I heard him groan as I moved against him, then I decided to try something. Lifting myself off of his bulge, I moved my hand on to it and began stroking it through his underwear, causing him to groan again. I felt his hands at my hips squeeze tightly until pulled me off him and place me on the bed while he got up.

"F*ck Kat... Let me go get some protection, if you keep doing that," He paused, coming closer to whisper in my ear, "I'm gonna bend you over the bed and do you rough and hard." I blushed bright red and pressed my legs together to try to ignore the sensation that I've had this whole time as he pulled away with a smirk and left the room. 

I waited as I heard him go downstairs and try to find a condom, pressing my legs together tighter at the thought of what he was going to do to me after he found one. I heard him come up the stairs but he had an angry look on his face.

"I don't have any, I don't f*cking have any and I don't want to ask the guys." He growled in frustration as he came back to the bed, pushing me down and crawling on top of me again.

"Do we really need one, couldn't we just not use one?" I asked.

"I want to use one, just in case. F*ck"

"There's other ways I could take care of your problem." I said, blushing.

He looked down at me, before smirking. "Babe, I don't think it can fit in that pretty little mouth of yours." I blushed even more while he bent down and kissed me gently. "I'll go take care of this problem in my room, then I'm coming back and we can watch a movie, okay?"

"Fine." I said, pouting a little bit.

"Don't be like that, I'll be right back." He kissed me once more before leaving the room.

I began to wait, but suddenly I felt really tired. I laid back against my pillows, cuddling with one as I felt my eyes shut. I fell asleep before he got back.