Chapter 16

Guys, GUYS! We hit over 500 readers and I am so happy. This book is more successful than my last one and I'm really happy a lot of people like it. Thank you so much for reading my book and I'm really glad you guys like it. Also, I'm sorry that I might not be updating every Monday, but it's summer so I do get busy. Once again, I'm so glad we reached over 500, my goal for one of my books was 1000 and now I'm more than half of the way there. Thank you so much!

~V

~

That night, after we all ate the apple cinnamon pie me and Lily brought home and Lily and her dad left, Robin came home and immediately wanted to watch a movie. I went to go change as Logan told them about what happened with Michael and when I came down I was still worried and wanted to go looking for Michael, but the guys insisted he was fine so I eventually agreed and sat down on my bean bag chair in my hoodie and shorts.

"Lets watch a Disney movie!" Robin said while settling on his spot on the couch.

"Seriously? What are we, kids?" Derek said, reaching to get the remote out of Robins hands, but he moved it away in time.

"Let's watch Tarzan, or Brother Bear. Those were my favourite when I was younger." Logan said as he agreed with Robin, causing Derek to pout like a kid. I laughed at his face and it changed into a glare as he looked at me.

"How about we watch a really fun movie?" Derek said wiggling his eyebrows for effect, "We could watch a por-" he was cut off by the front door opening and banging shut. Michael started walking to the stairs but paused when he felt our eyes on him. He leaned on the door frame and looked at us.

"What?" He said in an angry tone, though he wouldn't look at me.

"Where'd you go?" Logan asked.

"Out."

"Where?"

"I'm going to bed." Michael turned and went up the stairs. I waited a minute while we were all silent, my legs were bouncing up and down as I heard him slam his door upstairs closed.

"Should someone go talk to him?" Robin said finally and I immediately stood up.

"I'll do it." I said as I walked toward where he went, Logan was objecting as I was already going up the stairs and when I was high enough on the stairs where they wouldn't see me, I ran up them to his room.

I opened the door to see him pulling off his shirt. I didn't notice when he was at the door frame but his hair was messier and his clothes were full of dirt. He tossed his shirt onto the floor and I saw his back, I've seen him shirtless but never saw his back (I don't know about what you think, but guys backs are sexy) and saw he had a giant tattoo, a tree in no colour, one side full of leaves and the other side of the tree was dead.

He was reaching to pull off his pants, when I let out a cough, causing him to turn to me with a glare. He looked like he wanted to kill me, and I was scared, but I put on a front and walked past him to sit on his bed.

"What do you want?" He said, his voice rough and his eyes were dark with... I don't know. He closed the door that I left open and leaned against it.

"I wanted to know where you went."

"I went out, as I said earlier."

"And where was that?" I laid back against the headboard, getting comfy on his king-sized bed.

"Outside." He moved away from the door and went digging around his drawers before pulling out a clean pair of basketball shorts.

"How'd you get so dirty?" I watched him as he went into his closet and closed the door, then he came out wearing the shorts.