Lucy Retilia and extra pov

Where is he, where is he, where is he?!

Percy Jackson has not come to school for the past two weeks and I am still waiting for him to ask me out!

Oh never mind, I'll do it myself. Boys are all the same anyway.

Listen closely: if you look cute, show lots of skin, act like the damsel in distress and flirt with him ALL the time, he will easily fall for you.

I have been working on Percy for a while now – usually it takes a little under 2 weeks, but Percy is special, he's... genuine, you know?

And hot and strong and cute and amazing and sporty and I'm losing my train of thought....

Where was i?

Right.

Percy. Is. Mine.

And I made sure everybody knew it.

e.g. Jess and Teresa were talking about how hot Percy is and betting which one of them he would ask out first in the locker room yesterday while we were getting ready for gym and simply walked up to them and said "I'm afraid it's gonna be me Percy asks, I've been working on him for months."

It was funny to see how defeated they looked!

But it's true, I get every boy I set my sights on. I was brought out of my thoughts by the annoyingly loud school bell and I stalked off to math, making sure my hips were swaying just a little more than they needed to.

"Hey Percy" I purred, batting my eyelashes at him. I really want him to just give up the charade and kiss me! But I suppose class is about to start and all the boys here would try to beat Percy up for kissing me....

(AN/ this girl is so unbelievably delusional, I am seriously considering deleting her)

It seems like he was thinking the same thing, because he looked somewhat uncomfortable when he said "um... hey Lucy, ready for the test?"

I stopped. Test?! I never heard about this!

"Test? What test?" I asked him. "y'know the one for the first half of the trigonometry unit?" I shook my head and I noticed that there were bags under his eyes.

"Are you tired or something? 'cause we would ditch this class, wanna grab a bite with me?" I offered, trying to kill two birds with one stone.

He made an odd expression. "umm.... No.. thanks, I'm tired because Annabeth helped me study and it took a large chunk out of my sleeping time."

I silently cursed. I haven't been paying attention at all during classes! Maybe I can force one of the nerdy people to do it...

"Who's Annabeth?"

"Annabeth's my-" he stopped as the teacher walked in.

"I hope" she said as she looked around the room "that everyone is ready for our test. Remember that if you got below 50% on the last test, and if you don't get at least 80% on this test, I got a month's worth of detentions for you. This means you Mr. Percy Jackson, Ms. Lucy Retilia and Mr. Blake Edwards!"

Her eyes found mine and I swallowed nervously. 80%?! No way am I gonna get that!

"You have 40 minutes. Your time starts... now!"

Papers were turned over. The test that I will definitely not pass has begun.

Q1. Find the exact value of the following without using a calculator

(* = degrees)

Sin 30*

2 x cos 45*