David Strong

I had devised a master plan for one extremely complex experiment. How to make Annabeth Chase my girlfriend. You see, it wasn't an easy job.

Even for someone like me. I had dated most of the school's female population! I was totally hot with awesome muscles, trust me, I know, I admire them in the mirror every night. Huh? No, I am NOT self obsessed!

Annabeth was the whole package. She was drop-dead gorgeous. She had long curly blonde hair, stunning gray eyes, and a beautiful body. She was smart, no extremely smart, wait, she was a GENIUS! She had an A+ average in every class except English, where she had an A! She was sweet and kind, yet had a "don't mess with me" vibe.

The problem was, she had turned down every single guy with the same "I have a boyfriend" excuse! EVERYONE knew she was lying. I mean, a boyfriend with raven hair and "mesmerizing sea green eyes," doesn't exist. I saw a flash of blonde hair and snapped my head up.

I walked over to her. She was talking on the phone. I only overheard a little bit. "What...okay...love you too...bye."

She hung up and I decided it was time to put my plan into action.

"Hey babe. Wanna go out to dinner? I'll pick you up at 8."

"I have plans tonight, and I would never go out with you anyway so I recommend not coming near me again unless you want me to punch your lights out," she replied dangerously.

With that she hopped in a silver car and drove away.

----Le Time Lapse to next morning----

I waited, feeling defeated. It was 8:30 and she still hadn't come yet. School started at 8:35! I had been sitting outside on a bench since 8 because Annabeth always got to school early. Why had she turned me down? I mean, I was awesome!

No girl had EVER turned me down before. But that wasn't going to stop me. I had stayed up til 5 AM devising another master plan. This one much better than the "ask her out right away" one from yesterday. So, in History, I would... my thoughts were interrupted by the awesome neon blue car that stopped right in front of me.

The driver put the car in park and opened his door. A guy around my age stepped out, with messy black hair and a nice tan. You could see his muscles, though they can't be as great as mine. Or could they? I was doubting my sexiness now. That couldn't be good. Oh well, I could still get Annabeth.

Speaking of Annabeth, the passenger door opened and a stunning girl stepped out. Annabeth Chase, the most beautiful girl ever to walk the earth.

She was wearing dark red skinny jeans, black top with a red leather jacket and black combat boots. Her hair was in a messy braid. I think that's what they call it, but how would I know? I'm a guy who's obsession is a girl way out of my league!

She walked to the guy and whispered something in his ear. His expression turned stony and his green eyes stormed. Wait, sea green eyes and black hair? This must be...no way... could it be him?

"Hey, don't you go near my girlfriend okay? If you hit on her one more time, I will beat you up, and she'll help," he said calmly, which was surprising, given his expression.

I took a hint and realized that I would not want to be beat up by this guy, and nodded.

"Well, now that that's settled, goodbye Percy and I love you," Annabeth said and gave 'Percy' a peck on the lips. He grabbed her neck and pulled her into him, deepening their kiss.

By now they were pretty much making out in the school parking lot, so I walked inside feeling extremely stupid and weak, and left them alone.