Tom Brown

It's been a long day and Tom was exhausted as heck. His eyes glazed over as he shut the door to his room and fell face first on his bed.

"Nyergh." He groaned in his pillow.

He got up and went to get his laptop. A couple of minutes later, he plopped once more on the bed with his device on his lap. As soon as his laptop turned on, he opened up Google and entered Youtube.

His favorite youtuber, Percy Jackson, apparently has a new video posted on his channel entitled "Tricking the GF" Tom clicked it and waited for his day to get better.

Percy's face appeared on the screen, his signature grin was plastered on his face.

"Hey guys!" He greeted with a wave of his hand, "So you all know how my girlfriend refuses to appear on my videos, despite how many times I say please?"

Tom nodded subconsciously. "Well....guess what?" Percy said.

"I had my buddy Leo make this tiny camera." He held up smallest camera Tom has ever seen in his palm. It was smaller than his fingernail!

"I know, it is very amazing." Percy said, voicing out Tom's thoughts. "Leo is an awesome guy for doing this so shout out to you Repair Boy!"

Tom snickered at the odd nickname. But to his surprise, someone responded in the video.

"You're welcome baby!" Percy shook his head at the remark.

"So if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm gonna use this thing to secretly film my girlfriend!" He then proceeded to twirl around with glee. "Also, the video you're about to see is pre-recorded. Since she would most definitely hear my screams of joy.

"Oh no! He's getting smarter." A female's voice was faintly heard in the background. Percy scrunched up his face in annoyance. "Shut up Thals!"

Tom laughed lightly at the Youtuber's antics. Percy brought up a remote and clicked a button. Soon, the video's POV changed.

"This shall be dubbed: Perc Cam!" Percy exclaimed. His voice was now louder though a bit muffled. Percy then tucked the small camera behind his ear, making sure that his strands of hair won't block the view of the camera.

"Okay, let's do dis." He whispered as he opened a door revealing a bedroom. It was simple with gray walls accented with white borders. A queen sized bed was settled in the center and a white closet was pushed to the side with a mirror on the door.

Next to it was a desk with a laptop on top and a pile of books. Sitting on a chair, typing, was a girl with curly blonde hair tied in a messy bun.

"Hey Wise Girl." Percy greeted.

"I'm kinda busy right now Seaweed Brain." She deadpanned, not even turning around to face him.

Percy walked up to her and hugged her from behind, "But Annabeetthhh!" he whined.

She sighed, closed her laptop, and turned around to face him. She was beautiful with the golden curls framing her tanned skin and startling gray eyes judging your every move.

She stood up and leaned into Percy's arms, "Why are you being to affectionate today hmmm?"

Percy shrugged, "Well, we're the only ones in the house today..."

Annabeth smirked as she snaked her arms around his neck, "Alright then."

She then proceeded to kiss him. Tom felt awkward watching them kiss, but at the same time it was sweet.... in a way.

Suddenly, Annabeth opened an eye. She was staring at the camera. She smiled into the kiss and winked.

Tom raised his eyebrows. What's going on here? He thought.

Annabeth raised her hand, so that it appears as if she was playing with his hair when in reality she made her move to grab the camera.

The screen was black for the time being, since Annabeth had it hostage in her clenched hand. A bump was heard as the view returned.

The camera was now situated on top of the desk, though it was still pointed at the kissing couple. By now they were technically making out.

"Percy," Annabeth said in between kisses, "How desperate were you to include me in your videos?"

"Hmm?" Percy mumbled. Annabeth then grabbed a handful of Percy's underwear and, with all her might, she pulled it over his head.

"Argh! Annabeth!" He screeched. His voice was an octave higher.

Annabeth then twirled him around and kicked his butt out of the room. "That's what you get when you try to mess with the Athena kids!" she yelled.

The Greek reference was a tad bit confusing but it didn't matter. Tears formed in Tom's eyes as he clutched his sides. Laughter filled the room, and a giant grin was on his face.

He forced his eyelids opened as he watched the final minutes of the video. Annabeth now had the camera in her hand and was smirking victoriously.

"Annabeth! Come on, let me in!" Percy's muffled voice came from the other side of the door. Annabeth laughed, "Sorry Seaweed Brain but I need more time to finish my report! I don't have time for anymore interruptions."

The knocking on the door ceased, Percy's grumblings could be faintly heard. "You can edit this video afterwards okay?"

"Fine." Percy answered dejectedly. Annabeth turned her gaze back to the camera, "Thank you for watching and Percy will see ya later. Bye!"

And with that, the video ended.

Tom was still laughing as he repeated the part where Percy got a wedgie.

"Oh God," Tom breathed out gasping. A permanent smile was now decorating his face, he needed that. He silently wished that Annabeth would appear in more videos. They were adorable and funny as heck!