Chapter 8. Escape is Impossible

I gasp in surprise. "Your Lola? Ohmygosh! We need to get you back to Scarlett! She has missed you so much."

Her blue eyes scorch mine and I bow my head. Half of her face is a light brown and the other half is white. There are black spots all over her face too. Her sides are brown and white with more black white spots. She has a small white patch of fur on her foot. You can only look past this once you see past the dirt.

Her fur seems soft and I want nothing more than to touch her. Feel her beautiful fur and to comfort her. But I can't because that'd just get weird.

"Not possible."

"Why not?"

"Because I tried getting out of here. I'm never gonna see Scarlett again. It's impossible." Her sad eyes look almost as if to cry.

"How impossible?"

"Because Fang locked us up tight. He really hates dogs. Apparently one dog bit him when he was five and scarred him for life. Much less,the dog that bit him was a Poodle. A poodle! I hate poodles. And I hate Fang.

"I don't like Fang. He smells strange and he acts like a jerk!" I growl out.

She giggles, I didn't know girls could giggle so cutely, and barks, "I know right?"

"So is there any escape?"

"No. When they feed us, they feed us through there. And they only give us half of what we normally eat so that we don't have enough strength to fight back if they ever open the door."

There's a crashing sound down the hallway, "So this is your new hideout?"

It's Scarlett! I bark loudly, hoping she'll hear me. Lola joins in quickly and we are both barking and jumping. Their voices get closer but they just walk by. Can't they hear us?

"Scarlett." Fang's voice says, "Do you want know what the most interesting about this place is?"

"What?"

"The walls are soundproof."
-----
Hey thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I know this chapter was extremely short and I swear the next one will be  longer.

Vote, comment, and follow

Stay beautiful<3