Chapter 17

~Beckas POV ~
I got up and walked out of the living room up to my room to find Garet sitting on my bed looking at my pictures.

I smiled and walked over to him. He was looking at a picture of my parents holding me when I was a baby.

I sat next to him and smiled at the picture " Thos are my Parents"

He looked at me and smiled , " They look so happy"

I looked down, " They were"

He gently set the picture down turning his body so he was facing me and smiled, " Why don't we go out just you and me it will be fun"

I grinned, " Is that your way of asking me out"

He laughed, " I guess it is"

I smiled, " That will be great"

He grinned at me, " Great. Ill pick you up at 8 , dress in something comfy"

I smiled "Ok"

He kissed me cheek before walking out of my room. I got out my phone and started to text Saige.

*Conversation*

Becka - Saige? Can you come do my hair and makeup since im horrible at doing both of thos things.

Saige- Yay I will! But why are you getting all dressed up?

Becka - I may be going on a date

Saige- OMG WITH WHO????!!!

Becka - Garet!

Saige - Ok. What time is he picking you up.

Becka - 8

Saige- Im on my way !!! We only have 3 hours!!!!!!

Becka - Isnt that to much time?

Saige- NOOO!!!!!!!!!!

* End of conversation*

I laughed at Saige's last comment before putting my phone on the charger. I walk over to my closet and start picking out comfy clothes but that are also cute.

I groaned as I couldn't find anything to wear when all of a sudden Saige ran into my room as fast as she could. Which wasn't very fast since shes pregnant.

She sat me down on my bed plugging in my curling iron. When the iron is hot enough she starts to curl my hair then running a bush through them so my hair is wavy.

When my hair is done she quickly paints my nails a natural color but added a little shine.

She started to do my makeup giving me a beautiful smokey eye look with a natural lip color.

After my hair and makeup is done she dragges me into my closet making me put on a white crop top and some high wasted jeans.

When I was already she looked at me with a proud look. " You look hot"

I burst out laughing " Thanks"

My laughing stopped when there was a knock on my door. I quickly looked at the time and it was exactly 8 aclock.