Chapter 3

~Beckas POV~
I woke up to the sound of very loud pounding on the room door.

I quickly get out of bed running over to the door. I open the door to see 3 guys one looked mad the other shocked.

The mad one spoke up" What are you doing on my land rouge"

I cringe at the tone he used "Im sorry alpha I was just passing through but I got really tired from running"

The alpha looked at me suspiciously " Where are you going?"

I looked down " I dont know....my old pack bullied me and then my mate was the Alpha of the blue moon pack but he rejected me"

The alpha nods " what was your alphas name?"

I looked at him " Tyler..... Tyler Andrews"

He looks at me with simpathy "You may join are pack or leave this land immediately "

I started to wonder what should I chose. I think I was gonna join his pack. They might me nicer than my old pack.

"I think ill join the pack thanks alpha"I smile

"No problem um..."he looked at me

"My names Becka" I smiled

"Well Becka im Garet"he smiled back

"Becka?" Said the other guy

I looked at him only to realize something he looks like me. Same eyes ,same haur color,same nose. Hes my brother thats Levi!

"L...levi?" I asked confused and shocked

He nodded smiling at me I break out in an even bigger smile before tackling him into a hug. I didnt even realize that I was crying until Levi wiped the tears away.

Levi smiles at me "Come on lets get you home"

~Tyler's Pov~
I couldnt take it anymore I needed Becka back whatever it takes. I ran to her house thats next to the pack house running through the door.

I looked around calling her name all her stuff was gone. This is all my fault that she left.

If I didnt reject her she wouldnt have left. I sat on the bed sad that she left.

I sat there for a while just thinking until I got up and ran to the pack house.I needed to find Becka no matter what it takes.

~Beckas POV~
Im so happy that I have my brother now and I maybe have a little crush on Garet.

I cant help it tho hes like a god. Right now were in the car on the way to my new home.

Garets the alpha of Dark Shadow pack. There the strongest pack in the country.

I think im gonna be happy here and they dont even have omegas.

All of a sudden the car came to a stop. I looked out my window to see a huge wooden house.

My jaw fricken dropped in shock. I turned and looked at Levi who was crying with laughter.

I open my door quickly running out of the car. I see Garet already walking towards the house. I run towards him stopping when I get to him.

I try walking at the same pace as him but I cant because of my small legs.

We get to the front door I smile when Garet opened the door.

This is the new beginning of my life.