Chapter 16

~Beckas POV~

I woke up looking around finding myself in my room. Im guessing Garet carried me back to my room.

I hopped out of my bed heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was finished with my shower I threw my hair up into a towel before walking into my closet.

I looked through my closet until I found the outfit I wanted putting it on.

I slip on the outfit before unwrapping my hair from the towel

I slip on the outfit before unwrapping my hair from the towel. I brush through it letting it completely dry. I walked over to my phone and grabbed it off the charger before walking out of my room.

I walked down stairs into the kitchen to find Levi cooking and Saige sitting at the table. I sit down next to Saige looking up at Levi.

"What are you making?"

He turned around with a huge smile " Pancakes"

I burst out laughing when I saw him he had flour all over his clothes , in his hair , and on his face.

He some how had eggs in his hair too. The whites of the egg was just dripping down his head onto his shoulder.

He turned back around flipping the "pancakes ".

I looked over at Saige who was staring at her mate with wide eyes and started laughing harder.

She looked over at me with wide eyes before she started to laugh.

She then got up and walked over to the fridge. I looked at her confused since she had food and a drink.

My eyes widened as I watched her pull out a huge chocolate cake with an evil looking grin.

Before I could ask her what she was doing I was covered in cake.

I sat there in my chair surprised that she just threw a cake at me.

She quickly wobbled her way out of the kitchen as levi was laying on the floor laughing.

I quickly ran to the fridge and looked at what I could throw at Saige when my eyes landed on pigs feet.

I grabbed the jar looking at it . It looked DISGUSTING!

So I decided to throw it at Saige.

I grabbed the jar of pigs feet and ran in the direction Saige went.

I ran into the living room and saw her hiding behind the couch. I could tell it was her because of her baby bump.

I opened the jar of pigs feet and quietly walked up to where she was dumping the pigs feet on her.

She screamed standing up as fast as she could shaking all of the pigs feet off of her.

"BECKA WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!???" , She yelled

I rolled on the floor laughing hard. "Thats what you get for throwing a cake at meeee"

She glared at me " At least it was sweet!!!"

She stormed out of the room but not before glaring at me and Levi because he was also laughing.

He quickly got up and ran after her. I sat on the floor just thinking.

I wish I had a loving mate , a family.

But this is my life now.

Im sorry guys. I have been on writers block and im always getting stuck on what to write. If you have any suggestions please tell me so I could update more. I feel really bad for hardly updating. Love you guys