Chapter 26

~Beckas POV~

I woke up in a dark room that looks to be the basement. I looked around the best I could noticing I had been tied up to an old chair. I could feel tears streaming down my face. Why would Tyler do this to me he is my mate; WHO REJECTED ME. Does he really think I would forgive him after everything he has done??

"Awe isn't my little mate so pretty right now"

I looked up to see Tyler walking in from the middle of the room wearing a slick smirk. At my old pack before I left he seemed like a nice guy he may have been a player but he wouldn't hurt anyone. Right now he looks evil. He is evil. He is the one that didn't want me as a mate and now he's doing this.

"Why did you take me Tyler. Im finally happy and you didn't want me as a mate so just let me go.", I pleaded.

He laughed, " I regret rejecting you Becka and you wouldn't listen to me so now we are here. If I can't have you no one will have you especially that dick Garet"

I watched as he grabbed a chain that I could only imagine would be silver before walking over to me," So you are gonna behave like a good girl or else I will hurt you"

He wrapped the chain around my ankles and wrist as I feel the burning sensation. It felt like needles were being stabbed all over my body. The tears started falling faster down my face as the pain was becoming unbearable.

I could feel myself slowly loosing consciousness until I heard a crash coming from upstairs. Im assuming Tyler heard it as well as he immediately ran up the stairs leaving the door open. I try shifting into my wolf but with all the silver on my body it was just causing me more pain.

I could feel my body slowly draining giving up in trying to get out. I could feel my eyes getting heavy. I heard someone come down the stairs before I feel the chains break and Im being picked up into someones arms. I slowly look up the best I could to see Garet looking down at me with a worried expression.

" Come on baby stay with me. We need you. I need you", I watched as a tear ran down his cheek And slowly yet painfully I reach up and wipe it away.

"I love you Garet", I whispered.

~Garet's POV~

No no no come on. Fuck she can't leave me. I watched as Beckas eyes closed and as she was getting slightly paler. I rushed up the stairs past the now dead Tyler before running out to see Levi standing there with wide teary eyes.

"Come on lets get her to the pack doctor rn!"

We rushed into the car before driving off towards my pack which was about 15 min away because luckily Tyler wasn't smart enough to go somewhere farther but Im glad for that rn.

We made it to the pack house and I rushed out of the car running into the doctors room setting her on a bed.All of the doctors rushed past me working on what they can do to help Becka but I could tell it wasn't going well.

Everyone was moving around franticly until we all heard the one thing we were dreading. I felt myself go into shock and lost as I look at Levi who was staring at the floor blankly as tears shred down his face. The long silent but loud heartbeat on the monitor slowly came to silence.
She can not go down like this I won't accept it. My hands ended up being over her heart trying to bring her heartbeat back.
Why aren't the doctors helping? They can not just give up on her; I will not give up on her.I love her.
"She is gone Garet..."
Levi slowly looked up at me with sorrow in his eyes until we heard it.
The slowly moving beat of a heart. Becka's heart.

Well guys I tried ending it after not writing for a couple of years I hope it was good at least I know it was not great but I'm thankful for everyone who'd the patience to read my story.