Chapter 5

~Garets POV~
I was sitting in my office reading through all of the paperwork over the last week.

When there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in", I said while setting down the paperwork

The door opened and I saw Becka standing at the door.

"Um Do you know where Levi is?"

I nodded" ya hes on border patrol he should be back soon tho"

She smiled " ok and do u guys have a pool it really hot outside and I wanna swim"

I smiled " Ya its in the backyard do you mind if I join you? All this paperwork is just to stressfull"

She laughed at me" Of course you can come its your pool ill go get changed"

I laughed " Ok ill meet you there"

She walked out of the room," Ok!"

I walked out of my office and into my room pulling out a pair of swim trunks.

I quickly changed before heading downstairs towards the pool.

When I got outside I saw Becka laying on a beach towel in the grass.

I quietly sneak up behind her and pick her up quickly swinging her over my shoulder.

She started to laugh " Garet put me down!!"

I smirk, " ok whatever you say "

Her eyes widened "No!!! Garet dont put me down!!"

I smirked and dropped her in the pool and started laughing.

She swam to the top and just started glaring at me until a smirk was pulled onto her face.

"Garet come here I have to tell you something!"

I walked over to the edge of the pool and squated down " Yes Becka"

"Thanks for helping me"

"With what"

"This"

Next thing I know im in the pool. I swam to the top before looking over at Becka who was laughing her butt off.

Shes so lucky shes cute....

Sorry for the short chapter I will right another one soon probably tomorrow but thanks for all the people who have actually read my story so far I honestly thought id get no reads