Epilogue

Jade:
9 months later...

"You can do it Jade come on!" Andrew said to me as I was pushing.

"Andrew it hurts!" I cried and leaned back against the pillow. The loose hairs from my bun were sticking to my sweaty forehead and I was exhausted.

"I know baby but they are ready to come out, you're almost done." He said giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Push Jade! The baby is almost here!" My doctor said with a smile. So I did. I pushed with all I had in me. Then I heard a cry.

"It's a boy!" She cheered. I started crying, I looked up at Andrew and he was looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"I love you so much Jade Patrick." He said and kissed me. When he pulled away they were handing me my little boy. He was wrapped in a light blue blanket with a knitted hat.

"Take this hat off him, grab the hat we packed for a boy from the baby bag." I said and Andrew did. He grabbed the white hat that had Colton written across the front.

After Andrew slipped the little black hat on his head I had to put the outfit on him so it matched.

"So you think this is the best way to revel his name?" Andrew asks and I nod. Colton will be so happy.

So once I finished dressing him we called in the gang. The first person I saw walk in was Tyler, then Colton, Aaron, and Bradley.

"It's a boy!" I cheered quietly. They all smiled and once they got closer Coltons mouth dropped.

"What-What's his name Jadey?" He asked quietly.

"We would like to welcome Colton Flynn Patrick into the family." I said and turned baby Colton around so everyone could see him.

"You guys named him after me?" He asked not looking away from our little baby.

"Yep! We loved the name almost as much as we love you guys!" Andrew says patting him on the back.

"And if he turned out to be a girl we would have named her Bella Lynn Patrick." Andrew adds. Tyler finally speaks up.

"That's mommy's name!" He cheered like it was the best thing.

"It sure is Buddy." Colton says lifting him up.

"I'm a little upset that my name wasn't mentioned." Bradley scoffs and Aaron agreed.

"Oh stop it, would you have wanted us to name him Colton Bradley Aaron Tyler Patrick?" I asked with a laugh. They smiled

"Well yeah!" They said in unison.

"Not gunna happen." I laughed.

"Who wants to hold him first?" I asked and they all started arguing. But then there was little Ty who just sat in his daddies arms looking intently at the baby.

"The winner is Tyler! Come here bud and sit next to me so you can hold your little cousin." He smiled and squirmed out of big Coltons arms and walked on the bed next to me.

I sat my baby in his arms and he kissed his nose.

"I love him auntie." Awww my heart melted.

***
One year later...
A/N: sorry had to get little Coltons entry in there first. 😍

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear baby Colton! Happy birthday to you!" We all sang as Andrew and I bent down and blew out his candle.

"Come on son tear into that cake!" Andrew cheered on. But Colton wasn't having that and he took some cake in his hand and he wiped it on his daddies face.

We all burst into laughter. "There ya go Colt!" Bradley cheered.

"Aw come on son, what about mommy?" Andrew asked and I shook my head at him. But then Andrew took his hand in the frosting and wiped it across my cheek.

"You little stinker!" I squealed. Then again everyone laughed.

"My turn!" Tyler said going for the cake and he wiped it on Aaron's shirt. Then that's what started the whole cake fight.

Little Colton laughed as he watched us from his high chair. Andrew and I stuck our fingers in the cake and wiped his cheeks with our messy fingers.

"Happy birthday baby boy." I said and kissed his forehead.

"Alright since ya'll made the mess you can clean it! I gotta go give my son a bath. Ty wanna help? Actually now that I think about it, you need a bath too mister." He smiled and came inside with me.

Tyler plopped down in the tub and I say Colton in with him. The boys always took a bath together since it was easier, after I washed their hair and cleaned off their faces and fingers I let them play for a few minutes.

"Auntie?" Ty asks as I lift Colton out of the tub and wrap him up in his ducky towel.

"Can we have a cake fight on my birthday?" He asks with pleading eyes.

"Why don't you ask daddy about that one buddy." I smiled and helped him out and into a towel too.

I walked the boys into their room and got them in their pj's. Yes they share a room because Tyler wanted to be close to Colton when he was born.

"Time for bed my little monkeys." I said as I laid Colton down in his crib and tucked Tyler in his race car bed.

"Love you boys, daddy will be in in a minute to say goodnight to you Tyler, and uncle Drew will be in to say night to baby Colton." I said and kissed his head.

"Okay auntie, night night."

"Night night Ty." I close their door and run into Andrew.

"You better kiss your son goodnight before he's sleeping." I warn and he kisses me.

"I will, but I think I need a shower, so don't you. Wanna join?" I laugh at him and slap his chest.

"Say goodnight to Colton, jeez." Then he disappears into their room.

I quickly shower and climb into bed. Then Andrew showers and joins me. He pulls me flush against him and he kisses me.

"Thank you Jade." He murmurs

"For what?" I ask.

"For visiting me in jail that day. I love you."

"I'd do it all again and wouldn't change a thing Andrew. I love you too."