Fifteen

Andrew:

I kissed the top of Jades head while she slept and grabbed my duffel bag. The guys were downstairs waiting for me. I silently walked to the bedroom door and spared one last glance at Jade before closing it.

Once I was downstairs the guys all stood from the couch and walked towards the door where I was standing.

"Jesus Drew, You better get it done fast tonight. I don't want to leave Tyler for long and I don't think Jade would be impressed if she suddenly woke up without anyone in the house other than a two year old." Colton said and opened the door. I sighed.

"She'd understand. I left her a note." I said as I hopped in the passenger seat of the truck.

"You going to tell me what's up with my girlfriend or not Aaron?" I asked him while we pulled out of the driveway. His mood changed drastically.

"I told you before Drew. I am not telling you." He said stubbornly, he looked out the window and we all turned to look at him.

"What?! If Drew pulled his head out of his ass and told her than she'd tell him herself. But is he going to do that? NOOOOOO. God Fucking Forbid." He says throwing his hand in the air.

"Shut up Aaron. It's easier this way. What she's hiding can't be that important anyway." I said trying to make myself feel less guilty.

"The fuck?! Pull this damn truck over and I'll drag your ass back home and wake her up so she can tell you! But I'm not arguing with you. Take it out on the other fighter." He says putting his headphones in and looking back out the window.

***

I was standing in the ring and I was fully prepared. I had Wolf, Wraith, and Hash in my corner cheering me on. Wolf was barking orders at me and telling me what moves to do and so far it was working. I've been in the ring for almost two hours and this damn guy refuses to give up. Sure I could go all night but I wanna get home.

Images of Jade waking up alone and scared flashed through my mind and it pushed me to hit harder to knock this asshole down. And eventually it worked. The bell rang after the guy got to ten and they guys jumped up and bro hugged me.

After I got my money from winning the guys and I got in the truck and left.

"Shit!" Colton yelled at his phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked dabbing at the cut on my forehead above my left eyebrow.

"I have fifteen missed calls from Jade. Seven voicemails and eleven texts. I'm not ready to face her and her scary ass mood right now Drew. Fuck, I knew this would happen! We were gone too long!" He yelled running his hands through his hair. Shit. She wasn't meant to wake up.

I checked my phone and got the same only I have twenty missed calls and thirteen texts and eleven voicemails. I listened to the first one.

"Andrew? Where the fuck are you guys? What does your note mean? 'You had things come up that needed attention.'"
Then the second.
"Andrew if you're cheating on me don't bother calling me back."

"Alright. Well I guess once you get back or the guys get back I'll leave your hair. You know save me some pain."
And the third.
"Andrew you ducking asshole! I am so disgusted with myself right now. How could I have fallen in love with a fuckboy like you?! I never want to see you again do you hear me Andrew? Never again!"
Fuck! I couldn't listen anymore.

"Can you drive a little faster Bradley? She thinks I'm cheating on her and she said when we get back she's leaving! Oh this is all my fucking fault! Shit!" I yelled.

"She thinks you're cheating? Damn. That must've hard with her moods all screwed. Hey maybe she's on her monthly.!" Colton put in. I grumbled. Aaron mumbled under his breath and it only further irritated me.

"We didn't even need the extra money Drew. Why did you even do it?" He asked.

"Because Aaron I felt as if I was loosing myself! Like I lost who I was before Jade stepped into my life, before I went to jail. I wanted to feel the old me again. The money was just a bonus." I yelled and ran my hands through my hair.

Soon Bradley pulled into the drive way and I saw my bedroom light on. My heart was racing 100 times faster than it should be. I feared that she might actually leave me. I ran inside and I ran into my bedroom but I didn't even see Jade in there.

I saw the bathroom door open a a bit with the light on. I looked in and saw Jade sitting on the toilet lid holding a box and a white pregnancy stick in her hand. She never looked up she just starred at the box and little stick.

"Jade what are you doing?" I asked quietly. She still didn't even look up.

"Just confirming my worst nightmare. I mean I already knew but I also thought hey there's always that slim possibility of it being wrong. So why not take the extra one? So I did. Just as I suspected. I'm having a cheaters baby. Guess neither of us have secrets anymore Andrew." She said looking up at me. Her eyes were red and puffy. She had tears sliding down her cheeks but she didn't make a move to leave yet.

Holy fuck. She's pregnant. I'm gunna be a dad! Holy shit.

"Jade-" I started but she cut me off.

"I don't really want you to confirm it with words Andrew. I already know. You never returned my calls. I know you cheated. I know you don't want this with me. I just don't think I could handle it if you actually said the words." She said wiping her cheeks. She sniffled and walked to the trash and threw the box away. She left the stick with its cap on the counter.

"I want you to look long and hard at the little red plus sign Andrew. Then decide if you want it or not. Then tell me. Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want our baby and I'll leave and never come back." Her eyes let go of a few more tears and I couldn't help myself. I pulled her into my arms.

"Jade I'm not cheating on you. I was fighting. Trying to feel the old heartless me. Before you came in and melted the layer of ice. That's where the money was coming from. Even though we didn't need it." I said and she let out a sob.

"And I'm so thrilled that you're having my baby. So fucking happy. I love you Jade."

"Thank god!" She sobbed out. "I love you too Andrew, so so much!" She cried some more and I let her. I held her close and rubbed her back.

"Let's get you to bed, honey."