Four

Jade:

Dad lost his shit. He was coming at me with a gun and he was going to shoot me. He tripped over the chair and dropped the gun. The 9 mm fell to the ground right in front of me. He then came at me again. His eyes set to kill. I quickly grabbed the gun and squeezed my eyes shut and pulled the trigger.

He fell lifelessly on the ground as blood came out of his chest. This was it for me. I started crying and put the gun to my temple. I was not going to live anymore. What's the point? Ma would eventually try to kill me too. For either killing her psycho ass husband or just breathing. Either way I'm dead. Might as well get it over with. I started whispering and rocking back and fourth. I whispered,

"Dear god, I'm sorry for all my sins. I'm sorry I probably disappointed you too. I'm a terrible human being and I understand if you don't let me into heaven. I'll accept hell. Hell has to still be better than living. I'm sorry. Jade Smith." Then I started counting down in my head for when I would pull the trigger. 5....4....3...2...

"Jade?" Andrews voice broke me out of my counting. I just realized Andrew wasn't going to make taking my own life very easy.

***

Andrew had me tucked into his really comfortable king sized bed while he took a shower. Of course he kept his guard up by taking all self-harm inflicting weapons away from me. The other guys were downstairs probably diss using how royally fucked up I am. But who could blame me? I know I wanted nothing more than to just be lying lifeless on my living room floor right now.

When Andrew walked out of the shower I thanked god that I was still alive. Probably only until he got dressed and out of the white towel that only covered up his lower half. Damn! Prison must make you get ripped cause let me just say DAMNNNN! Let me just lick those perfectly defined abs until the sun peaks over the mountains - wait what? Damn I need help.

"Done ogling princess?" Andrew asked with a smirk and he pulled on a dark gray V-neck T-shirt. I turned about 50 shades of red. HA HA! I'm such a comedian. (Red room 😉 50 shades?) yes I'm so clever I know. Any who I looked down at my lap that was covered by the dark blue comforter.

"I was not ogling your abs Andrew." I said sternly he just chuckled.

"Sure princess, sure." He dragged out. "It's okay though, I know my body is pretty awesome."

"Shut your cocky ass mouth Andrew Patrick. Oh wait no. Shut your cocky ass mouth Grim." I said putting emphasis on 'Grim' his eyes I swear turned a darker shade of brown.

"Call me that again princess and I won't be able to hold myself back any longer. Seeing you in my bed, with my shirt on your probably naked body is already getting me hard. So don't test my self control by calling me that name. Cause all I wanna do right now is get you to scream it." He said deeply. I seriously got turned on my that. Wow. Suicidal thoughts and attempts really take a tole on you.

"Okay Grim. Ops I mean Andrew." I say playing innocent. He growled.

"Not even kidding right now Jade." He said sternly. I smiled.

"Neither am I Grim." As soon as those words left my lips he pulled the blankets from my body and he pushed me down into the mattress while he hovered over me.

"I warned you Jade, I really did. You brought this upon yourself." He growled.

He lifted his oversized shirt that I was wearing up and off my body So swiftly. All I was wearing underneath it was a pair of red lace thongs. And those were just the ones I picked out that morning. Not even trying to be sexy.

When Andrew caught sight of my bare chest he groaned. But I didn't even try to hide myself from him. He made me feel safe, wanted, and protected under his gaze. I really was home.

He hooked his hand around the lace and ripped them clean off. I whimpered.

"Those were my best ones." I quietly whined. He smirked.

"And now they are your worst ones." He then parted my legs, just slightly so he could reach between them.

He started rubbing slowly, agonizingly slow.

"Andrew-" I breathed out.

"Now now Jade, what did I say? It's Grim in the bedroom." I just nodded at his words as he quickened his pace. Then he slid a finger into me. It caught me off guard to be completely honest. But I welcomed the new sensation growing in my lower belly.

He soon added another finger which to my surprise didn't hurt like I thought it might. I was too relaxed to feel tense and feel any little amount of pain. I knew I was getting close and with the twist of his hand it sent me overboard.

"Grim!" I yelled, but I tried to muffle it by the back of my hand.

"There's the sound I've been wanting to hear babe." He said as he kissed me. We hadn't even kissed yet and this is when he chooses to do it! For fucks sake!

I kissed him back though. Fiercely, like he was my lifeline. I'm a way he kind of was. In the middle of our heated make out session he got my shirt ready to put on. He pulled away and slid the shirt over me and pulled me into a cuddling position. I never in a million years would've thought that I would be cuddling Andrew Patrick after he just fingered me.

I guess there's a first time for everything right?